#51 Family Day

Note: Guys this chapter is going to be short but I know you will enjoy this one~
Well I hope you do...
__________________________

You and Jungkook were in your room
The kids were there with you too since it's a day you call " Family Day "

Jungkook: How about we order pizza for lunch? How does that sound?

He said with a smile, the kids were nodding and saying that it was a great idea.

Y/N: Sounds good~

Jungkook smiles back at you and you kiss Jae-Eun's forehead. Junhwa was playing on your phone.

Jungkook: So, what should we do today?

Y/N: Maybe go to the park and the mall?

Jungkook: Ok!

You both laugh and talk to each other for  an hour while kids are playing together

It was a nice day today~

×××××××××××××××

You five were in the mall, then you went to a toy shop with the kids whike Jungkook goes to his favorite shoe shop

Junhwa and Jihan pick their toys and you look for toys for Jae-Eun.

You found some toys that is suitabke for Jae-Eun's age.

Junhwa and Jihan ran over to you with a few toys in their hands. You three went over to the cashier and payed for your things.

Y/N: Let's Go kids.

You said and they nod. You were holding Junhwa on your right hand while you Jihan was holding onto your shirt since you were pushing the stroller.

You three saw Jungkook sitting on a bench waiting for you guys.

Jungkook: Let's Go home?

The twins nod and you also nod in agreement since you were also tired from all the shopping.

You lend the stroller to Jungkook while you hold Junhwa and Jihan's hands.

You five walm to the parking lot and got in the car and drove back home to where it's comfy and safe.

" A house is not called home without you in it "

×××××××××××××××

THANKS FOR READING GUYS

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER EVEN THOUGH ITS VERY SHORT WELL I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY OR NIGHT

SEE GUYS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!

LOVE YOU❤ BYE💜💜💜
_________________

LOVE YOU❤ BYE💜💜💜_________________

He is soooo cute