☁️kirishima X reader

This is my first ever story hope it's good!

Knock Knock

You woke up to hear someone at the front door. Tiredly you saw the time seeing it being 10 AM. You got out of bed wearing your tank top and shorts like you always do when you go to bed.

You walked up to the door and opened the door to see sero, kirishima, bakugou and kaminari. "Woah you look hot!" Kamanari said to you while looking at your boobs.

You growled slightly but the let them in. "What's up? Do you guys need something?" You asked walking to the kitchen to get some water. "Yeah, shitty hair wouldn't shut up about you so we came to visit." Bakugou said your eyes met kirishima's red eyes. You blushed so much you were the color of kirishima's hair!

"Ok well let me hurry and get changed, ok?" "Need help?!" Kaminari looked excited at you until he got hit in the head by sero "Dude don't be a perv for one second would ya?" They laughed while you walked into my room.

You stripped out of your shorts and tank top not wearing a bra. You heard my door open slightly you turned around to meet the eyes kirishima, you blushed a ton. "S-Sorry!...but I need to tell you something" he said closing the door behind him sitting on your bed looking away.

You throw on your (f/c) bra and panties. Then your torn jeans with a sweater. Thats when you heard crying you turned around to see kirishima crying! You hurried and walked infront of him. "What's wrong?!" You said lifting his head up wipeing his tears. "I love you too much...it hurts at this point." My eyes widen a ton 'he...he loves me?! Omg my crush since middle school loves me!!'

"For how long?" "Since the first time I ever saw you..." you puts his head on your chest rubbing the back of his head and back. "I love you too..." I said trying not to cry. He looked up at you shocked. "R-really?!" You nodded. He cryed more than ever.

"W-Will you go out with me kirishima?" You asked kinda nervous won't lie. "Of course I will!" That's when it happened...he put his hand on the back of your head and pulled you in, locking lip sweetly. We stayed there a minute until we pulled a part and did it again this time it was more steamy then you would have imagined. He puts his hands on your hips, he pulled you onto his lap. You had your hands on his neck. That's when you felt him asking for entrance, tracing his tongue at your bottom lip. You allowed entrance and we battled for domince he won of course and you moaned slightly when he did. His hands had slid to your thighs. We pulled apart panting when he smiled a ton.

"I love you."

"I love you too"

He pulled you on to him when he laid down we cuddled for a bit in complete happiness and pliss. He was kissing your neck and you moaning slightly. When...

Crash

Sero, kaminari and bakugou fell into your room. They had been listening the whole time. You blushed a ton and sat up sitting over kirishima's manhood we both blushed looking at each other so you got off of him staightened yourself and looked at them. "DAMN IT! I TOLD YOU GUYS WE SHOULDN'T HAVE LISTENED!" bakugou yelled
They both giggled. "Hey (y/n) wanna go out with me?" Kaminari asked. You were shocked...they just listened in so did they not hear you asking kirishima out?

You felt someone grab your waist pulling you closer to them it was kirishima "She's mine pikachu!" Wrapping his arms around you from behind and puttung his head on your shoulder to show you were his. You smiled happily. Ser forced them out and apoligized closing the door.

You looked at him to see his eyes closed smiling. You kissed him on the cheek. When it happened he picked you up and threw you onto the bed. He crawled onto of you. He kissed you forcing him self in your mouth he rubbed your stomach and boobs in the process he stopped pulling his lips from yours panting. "Sorry I had to" he laughed smiling that big smile of his. He got off of you laying down pulling you into his arms. You smiled put your head on his chest. Not soon later you guys fell asleep.

Mean while with the other three.
"Do think she would get mad if I stole some of her movies." Kaminari said looking through your movie collection. "Yes!" Bakugou and sero said at the same time the heard a slight moan in the distance they snickered while kaminari looked down "why do you guys always get the girls and I don't!" They looked at him. "Cause we aren't complete perverts pikachu." Bakuguo said "yeah, but still"
Hours later it was three you guys still asleep in eachothers arms.

They left leaving saying they didn't want to wake us up.

You smiled reading the note at 5 in the after noon you made dinner for you and kirishima happily!

"And that's how I met your father" you said kirishima walking into the house seeing two little kids run around yelling "that's so romantic!" He kissed your forehead and huged the kids swinging them around. 'I married the greatest man on earth.'
______________________________ ___________________________

925 words
I hope this was good. Please rate and message me for any request it can even be people outside of the Bakusquad if you really want it to be.