katsuki vs kirishima x reader

There will be 2 endings for this btw!! <3 thank you: @JaimeeCamilleSofiaMi   for the request loved the idea and thought I should go ahead and write it!

In this book katsuki and kirishima fight to win the readers love!! ENJOY!!

-------------------------------------

You were now in your training uniform, happy about the fact that this was your last class of the day before heading home. You were in the girls changing room putting on your uniform shirt when you heard yelling coming from the boys side...well, Katsuki yelling.

All the girls turned there heads to look in confusion trying to hear what he was saying clearly.'

KATSUKI'S POV~~

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU THINKS SHE'S YOURS?!?!" Katsuki was shockingly screaming at kirishima, his best friend, kirishima?!?!

"Dude, She is super hot I mean you see her curves-" denki was cut off by explosions coming from  Katsuki. "SHUT IT PIKACHU!!" Denki pretty much melted to the floor trying to not seem scared...failed miserably.

"Bro, I'm just saying I am going to ask her out after school, that's all. Why is it such a big deal to you anyway?" Kirishima asked curiously. Katsuki's faced lit up like a red neon sign!

"I Just...I-I umm uh I just thinks she's stupid t-that's all!!" After hurrying to put his clothes on, he was successful and sprinted outside still looking like a red neon sign.  

2 hours later,, Your POV.~~~

I was about to leave school until katsuki and kirishima came up to me. They both looked at me and the same time screamed:

"WILL GO OUT WITH ME?!"

Any one walking by would have most likely stopped and stared but it was just you and mina a little bit behind you trying to hold in her laughter. 

"Umm M-Me?" You asked with a red face.

 "Yes you stupid extra..." 

"Yes you (Y/N)" 

You liked both of them for different reasons but...how would you choose.

Mina stepped forward with a great plan, after she was done suffocating herself trying to hold in the giggles.

"How about tomorrow she texts one of you to meet her at the park and she will choose that person...no hard feelings?" They both nodded yes said their good byes and left. since it was the weekend mina stayed over at your place to help you decide. 

by the next day at noon you sat at the park making sure you made the right choice. you nodded to yourself knowing you did. You picked up your phone and texted...

_______________________________________________________

STAYED TUNED!!!! 

Again Thank you for this suggest @JaimeeCamilleSofiaMi  sorry it took soooo long to get out there..sorry!!!

I hope you guys liked it!! the endings will be coming out in a bit!

Love Y'All

-Author-Chan <3