sero X reader-chan

Yes, it is 2:40 in the morning...I was bored ok?! Don't judge. Anyway, today I thought let's give a simple story about sero!

Please read! For stoy!

In this story you are nezo's bodyguard. He invites the class to watch you work your magic on a few vistors one having a gun ready to kill nezu but...you know what just read!

"Wow!" Class 1-A had come to nezu's home and wow was it big! Me being me I was talking to nezu about the up coming vistors.
"In 30 minutes you have a lunch meeting with mr.conner"(random person). He nodded telling me to continue. Before I could continue our head butler entered the room.
"Sir, class 1-A is hear on time already in the room above the dinner, and mr.conner" Nezu stood up and motioned me to follow. You nodded following him to the dinner.

A long dark oak table, with a mirror above that was sound proof but was see through when you were in the room above it which was were class 1-A was. Mr.conner was looking out the window when we had entered. "Hello nezu it has been a while." "Yes, yes it has please have a seat." Nezu walked to the chair on the other end of the table sitting down. "Who is this fine women to join us nezu?" He winked at you. You got shivers down your back knowing he was in his 50's while you were 15. You bowed to him showing off your clevage. "I am (Y/N) (L/N), I am nezu's bodygaurd sir." He blushed and got a small bloody nose wiping it away fast. "It is very nice to meet you miss (Y/N)."

"Wow she is very graceful!" Mina awed looking at me walk to the wall while all the boys, even bakugou, blushed. "Yeah, she has a really nice ass." Mineta blurted out blushing like an insane person. All the boy's agreed in their head's giving eachother looks.

They had been talking for a bit until I noticed a shape of a gun in his right side pocket. I cleared my throat getting their attention even everyone upstairs(they can hear you, you can't hear them). "Sir, are you... I don't know married mr.conner?" I was beating myself up inside but knowing I had no other choice. He nodded no confused as I smirked in a sexy way walking over. I turned his chair towards me. He blushed as I straddled him. Kissing him slightly, sliding one of my legs barely touching the ground. I grab the gun and stood up fast. Back to him and turned towards him when I was a bit away. I throw the gun on the table pissed. He giggles nervously "I can explain" he started when I slammed my hand down on the table. Glaring at him. "Shut up and leave you bastard!" I glared knives into his eyes. He was frightened and stood up byt instead throwing a punch at me. I grabbed his hand moving to the side letting him go a bit past me. I grab the back of his head with my free hand hitting his head hard against the table. He passed out as nezu peacful got up and left. Meeting class 1-A in the living room.
I had given mr.conner to the cops and walked in on a conversation half way through.
"Everyone this is (Y/N) (L/N), she is 15 and my bodyguard." Nezu announced and most of the boys blushed as I bowed. I walked over to his desk and sat on it. "Anyway everyone will stay the night since it is now 7."
Everyone nodded.

Most people had to share rooms wtih either class mates or butlers. I had to share a room and BED with sero hanta.
He walked in on me changing but I didn't care. "I'm sero hanta and I'm so so sorry but I will be sharing a room with you." He said as he respectful covered his eyes and turned around.
"Well, you already know my name and well it doesn't matter I sleep in this." I saw his blush from across the room when I got in bed.
I covered your face with the covers. "Go ahead and change." "Ok." 'Why did he have to be hot?!' I thought has I felt a pool being created down there. I was wearing my (F/C) bra and panties. He got in bed with only his boxers on I blushed more. It was a small ass bed!
In the middle of the night I woke up from a nightmare crying. I woke sero up from my crying. He was shocked and hugged me tightly. After I told him what the nightmare was. He...he...kissed me?!!
I Felt warm soft lips meet mine he pushed me onto my back hovering over me.

"Well, let me cheer you up." I blushed a ton at those words. He leaned down whispering in my ear.
"But in the process you wonxt be able to walk tomorrow." He said in a sexy tone as the greatest night of your life ever happened with you and your husband!

876 words
Wow! So how was it? Good? bad? Both? Give me any tips or tricks on how to make it better! And thank you for reading!!❤
-author-chan