I'm talking to an Angel

Everyone went home after burying me . The father in church prayed for my soul.
No one remembered I died

However I'm orphan not from today but when they killed my parents. My fake mother was paid by them for taking care of me until they needed me.

I turned for a walk in the park . Then suddenly a light pure clean and bright formed into a human form like an angel standing in front of me .

" I'm the leader of the angels of God " it said with a booming voice .
I tuned around to see whether others could see or hear it but no , humans had no effect from it. I felt shocked .

"God doesn't want to grab your soul from earth because of the misery you have faced in life."
"God has given you six days time for your soul to make your death a reasonable one "
"Also God has gifted you with his blessings in form of powers for you ." ( all this long my mouth was opened wide in front of it, hmmm when was th last day I brushed my teeth ??? ) ( ooops !! loosing concentration on my powers )

The Angel vanished with some trails of words behind it " Your powers will be known by you when the time arrives"

I hope you guys are excited to read my next chapters . Please vote and comment also give me a chance for correcting my my mistake in this story