Date ! seriously? ?

I could feel that  the someone tapping on my shoulder was a ' he ' by the grip ' he ' had on me . Very excitingly I turned to see my Prince charming . Yeah ! That was a he but not the he I thought ( you know that he :- my Prince born for me ) hmmm... coming back to reality I saw him still tapping nervously on my shoulder even though I've responded . I was staring at him in a odd way and I noticed that my mouth hung open when he snapped his  crooked fingers in front of me . He was dressed in a raggy worn out shirt and hmm some sort of faded jeans and looked the world through his dark brown eyes smaller than a normal sized eye . He had thick grey  hair ruling till  his shoulders and  his face which was totally covered by hair  I guess he might be in his late 60 's .
He looked me in an  odd way and I realized that he noticed me  recording every inch of him . Embarrassed I looked away . Wait a minute did I not tell u that I felt him  been a soul ( guess another angel forgot to take a shower  LOL ). Haha this way not so right I guess .
He placed  me straight on my foot like  he was someone important and that I've not given any importance except my wierd  stare.
Somehow the courage Angel  buried in me blurted politely who are you ?  disturbing the silence .Well that was  kind enough at that situation. But my coward side  wanted to run as fast as i could .

Would my courage Angel win or coward fairy win ???