Chapter 3

(EDIT - SPELL CHECKED ON 3/7/2019)

Kankuro's POV

"Well, Kinda...?" now i didn't know if Gaara should tell me or not, He seemed more comfortable keeping it private though, "Will you tell Temari?"  Gaara looked at me with that look of 'don't think twice about this one' and crossed his arms tighter. "I don't tell her about the girls i date, so why would i tell her about someone you like?" I would tell her, i mean- tell her about the person Gaara likes.

Gaara got a reluctant look on his face and sighed, "Fine... I Like... (Mumbling Quietly) Lee..." I had no idea what Gaara said, all I heard was "Love" and some other words, So, he doesn't just LIKE the person. I never thought Gaara of all people could love someone, "Say it again? Just a bit louder so i can hear, Pleaseeeee?" Gaara gave me a pissy look, he clearly didn't wanna repeat it, "I Like Lee!" He angrily blurted out.

Gaara's POV

"I Like Lee!" i suddenly said, well great, now he knows, "That guy with the big-ass eyebrows and leg warmers? Why in the fu-" I put my hand on Kankuro's mouth, and gave him a death glare. I don't care if hes my blood related brother, i'm not gonna let him judge a person I love romantically. Anyway, I felt something wet touch my hand, Wait, What? "Kankuro! Did you just-" "Lick your hand? Yeah" Kankuro.... Now he's pissing me off. "Anyway, Why do you like him? hes pretty err... I mean- That hair!" Kankuro said in a surprised tone, "Hes a kind and sweet person, Hes always about how someone feels before himself." I said in my most intimidating tone to stop Kankuro from talking about Lee in such a rude way.

(Over To Lee and everyone else)

Lee's POV

Well that was fun, and i enjoyed seeing Gaara- But now its time to head back home, "You seem happier than usual, Lee." I looked over to see a mischievously smiling Naruto that was still speed walking, "Yeah! I am, It was just really nice to see everyone and such!" I'm not lying, i couldn't do that, especially to Naruto! It was really nice to meet up with The Sand Siblings again. "But, Maybe it could be because of a specific red-head?" Naruto cocked his head to the side like a confused dog would, Still smiling at me, "What do you mean?" He means Gaara, I won't lie to Naruto but, I don't want anyone to find out about us right now, Gaara and I agreed that we wouldn't let anyone find out till we were ready! "I mean Gaara, Bushy brows! Can you hear me through that bowl cut?" Naruto laughed and hit me in the arm, I blushed at the Gaara topic and looked back at Naruto. "What do you mean by Gaara? Are you- Suggesting we're (uh) together?" I hope that came out correctly, i'm stuttering too much, i never stutter, this is just giving it away, "Yeah! Of course i am! You two were blushing and looking at each-other the whole time!" Naruto smiled so wide it forced his eyes shut. "Naruto, Are you going to tell anyone this...?" I'm starting to get worried, Naruto always finds information and at some point will find a time to spread it, "No! Course' Not!"  "Okay, Gaara and I are... Together, Just please don't tell his siblings or TenTen and Neji!" Please Naruto, I'm begging you- "I won't! calm down bushy brows!" Naruto laughed and put a hand on my shoulder, trying to reassure me that he wont tell anyone.

i hope you enjoyed this chapter!💕 I tried my best to write as much as i could.