Chapter 5

(guys look its benny worm i convinced him to be in the pic this time im so happy)

Temaris POV

I woke up to hearing a monotone voice, Its Gaara, hes usually in his office at this time, Yknow, since he doesnt sleep and has alot of work to do, I got up and rubbed my eyes, Taking my hair out of its (whatever her hairstyle is, i have no idea-) and brushing it, I kept hearing Gaara... Laugh? He usually never laughs (unless Naruto is being a complete idiot) and talks this much, I got out of my room and went to Gaaras, Lightly knocking on the door instead of pounding on it like i usually do, i didnt want to upset my little brother since he seemed happy. "Hey, I hear you, You cant hide in your room forever." I said in a (rarely used) friendly tone, "Hang on, Bye, Lee" I heard Gaara say, i heard a beep from what seemed like a phone and he unlocked the door, "We both know who you were talking to, don't lie" I smugly smiled and opened the door, crossing my arms.

Gaaras POV

"We both know who you were talking to, don't lie" Temari said with a smug smile, "Lee? I think its obvious." i nodded and shut my eyes, agreeing with my sister, "Im happy for you, You've finally found love" She said sweetly, Temari never talks like that, Something is wrong here... "You sound nice, You don't sound like yourself, I dont mean to be rude, but still." I attempted to back myself up on the part about her not sounding herself, she would kill me if i didnt clarify what i meant or apologize, "What are you talking about?" my sister said again, another sweet sounding voice, shes lying.

Temaris POV

"What are you talking about?" I said in my sweetest and most sugar-coated voice, I was scared for my little brother... He may get his heart broken like he has had happen all his life, or be hurt, Even though Rock Lee looks and seems nice, people lie all the time, you cant trust everyone. "You never sound this sweet, You have to be lying." Gaara said in a suspicious tone, narrowing his eyes and slightly scowling, dammit, i usually get away with lies.

(aaaa i hope you like this! it's short but its cause im so eager to write the next chapter!! i love you all and thank you so much for reading this fanfic! 💞)