S. III Good Girls

Ezekiel's POV

I woke up when Jamie tapped my shoulders. I pulled my earphones off. 

"bro come on. Mr. Santos will be in our room in 5 minutes." He said then gestured me to stand up. 

while walking I cant help but to think about her and ask myself. 

How is she? Is she eating well? God, I miss her so much. I miss her so much that it's tearing me apart. 

Can she even remember me? 

Does she think of me too? 

Does she miss me too? 

Will I ever see her again?

I sighed. I'm being dramatic again, this is not healthy Ez. 

"bro come on!" Geoff complained. 

They all think I'm being over dramatic. They say that I've been acting like a depressed man walking, and they're not taking my feelings seriously. 

Nobody does. 

I only rolled my eyes on Geoff. 

They can't understand me because they don't feel what I feel. They don't know how much I've been longing for Lesley. They don't understand the pain that is killing me everyday. 

When we entered the room I went directly to my seat of course, I stayed quiet until the end of classes. 

I was only listening to our teacher when Lesley's sister knocked on the door and excused our teacher to discuss something. I don't know what though. 

I just bowed my head and closed my eyes, she disturbed our class and it looks like it will take a while so I will just take a nap. 

but of course, I put my earphones on before taking a nap. Good girls by LANY is playing. I'm starting to like them because it feels like they feel my emotions too. Hurt, tired, longing, hoping and loving. 

I feel so sad right now. I just want her here, with me. Why can't that happen? oh, yeah. She left me. That's why. 

The promises we make
I still haven't changed

Baby come back I know my way around your heart
Don't start thinking
Things have kinda changed
They're different from what they are
You know better
That nothing is better than what we felt together at home
You can find me
Back in California and sleeping with all the lights on
Won't you come and turn them out
Come and turn them out

Lesley, just please, please come back to me. 

I prayed silently before tiredness took over me.