ENDING X Love Someone

Ezekiel's POV

"MOM!" I was shocked by her entrance, she stole Lesley away from me!

"Let me be son, I missed her just as how you do." She said

"But she was here before me, so it means that you already saw her!" I complained

"Come on! I'm your mother. No need to be jealous son." She said. She's trying to tease me huh? Not in front of my girlfriend. 

"Baby! Come on." I frowned at Lesley. 

"Love, let me be, I missed tita too." She even smiled at me, they're teaming up against me.

and of course, my sister is another team member when she entered the house and screamed. 

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Lesley, you're back! I missed you so much!" She exclaimed happily. 

"Hey, that's enough hugging already. Come on." I tried pulling them away from Lesley but they wont. 

"Did you know, that my brother is sulking because you left him?" Caeleah said

"Yes, he's over reacting, it's like you broke up with him, if you just saw him Alice." My mother and sister laughed.

"But why?" My girlfriend is still confused. 

"He just loves you that much darling." My mother said. That I won't attest. 

"Love you're so OA, I thought you said it's okay?" She asked me, more like, nagging me.

"But you left me! And you wanted to go there for a reason so I said it was fine, but I can't help but to miss you so bad. Didn't you miss me?" I frowned at her again. 

"I missed you but not to the point that I'll act all depressed." She raised her brow. 

"But--" I was about to reason out but she cut me off.

now I feel Geoff. 

"I was gone for only three days Ezekiel, two and a half actually, we even had a sleep over at my house so you wouldn't miss me that much, and now I'll hear this?" She said. now, completely nagging me in front of my mother and sister. 

"Fine. I'm sorry." I said then pouted. 

she only sighed and said. 

"Forgiven. Don't do that again okay, it's not like I broke up with you." She shook her head then giggled.

Now she finds this amusing huh.

"Yes ma'am. Hug meeeee" I said and remained pouting. 

She giggled and went to me, leaving my mother and sister behind. 

I stuck my tongue out to my mother and sister. Teasing them, ha! I won Lesley. 

they just shook their heads then my mom returned to the kitchen as my sister went upstairs to change her clothes. 

"What's going on anyway? I Geoff holding some liquor" She asked me. 

"Drinking session love. Can I? No worries we'll be drinking here." I said, drinking is normal and I'm already legal so it's fine. 

"Alright, you can drink, but don't get too drunk okay?" She reminded me. 

"Yes boss, promise." I said then kissed her cheeks. 

"Alright, go with Geoff and Jamie, I'll help your mother prepare dinner." She said. 

"Okay, I love you!" I said. I sighed, I really miss this girl. 

"Arights, I love you too!" She said then made her way to the kitchen as I walked to the pool side. 

"How are you lover boy?" Geoff asked. Always the nosy one. 

"Happy. Finally." I said then laughed. Then I played some music to show how happy I am.

There are days
I wake up and I pinch myself
You're with me, not someone else
And I am scared, yeah, I'm still scared
That it's all a dream  

'Cause you still look perfect as days go by
Even the worst ones, you make me smile
I'd stop the world if it gave us time

'Cause when you love someone
You open up your heart
When you love someone
You make room
If you love someone
And you're not afraid to lose 'em
You'll probably never love someone like I do

"Yes dude, finally. I wont have to endure seeing you broken like she left you for another guy." Jamie rolled his eyes, as if remembering my sulking moments.  

"Hey!" I can't deny that so I only threw chips on him. 

we all laughed and chit chat for the whole afternoon.

All is well I guess.