Prologue

Age 766, November 15th

Sakura POV

"Today we bury a friend and a hero" said the third hokage with tears in his eyes "Naruto was a great person, even if many of you idiots didn't see it that way. He was also the son of heroes. Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumak, sacrifice their lives to seal the Kyubbi inside him and you all treated him like he was the fox. Some of you even told their children to never play with him because he was a demon. Naruto died carrying a great burden and no one ever acknowledge him. I hope you all regret what you did to him when he was younger. He was only fourteen years old and died without been hokage". With those words he left and stood next to where his resting place will be. I was crying with each word the hokage had said, I always ignore him and treated him horribly. I didn't learn the value of his friendship until it was too late, I ignore it and didn't see the signs, in fact nobody of my class see how important Naruto was and what a horrible burden he carried. I didn't even realize he was very sick until it was too late. I was just a stupid fan-girl, a useless girl who couldn't see that Naruto loved me and care for me so much. I didn't realized until he died of that heart virus......

Flashback

Age 766, November 8th

One week ago

"Come on" said Naruto "we will be late!!!"

"Wait for us, baka!" I said as me and Sasuke go after him. I notice he wasn't running fast like he always does but I choose to ignore it. When we arrived at the academy, Naruto was having difficulty in breathing "are you okay?"

"Yes" Naruto said "don't worry about me". He then entered the academy. We follow after him. Once again I ignore Naruto's health and believe him. After we passed the genjutsu that Sasuke told everyone about and I thought Naruto was an idiot but I didn't say anything. After Rock Lee kick the ass of Sasuke and Gai, Lee's sensei, stopped the humiliation, we went to take the first exam. After a small reunion and a strange shinobi read us some ninja cards, we did tge test I was worried for Naruto, this questions were imposible for him and he would have to cheat. I hope he pass or we will all lose. The proctor told us the rules. The time limit passed fast and when the proctor gave the final question, I was about to raised my hand but Naruto said some encouraging words and stopped me. The second part was in the forest of death, where after we stayed almost the five days and those days we encountered with Orochimaru, we manage to grabbed the other scroll and got to the tower. I once again notice that Naruto was having difficulty in breathing and he was very paled.

"Naruto, are you sure your okay?" I asked worried

"Yes" Naruto said "I am good". I didn't believe him much this time but I let it pass. Once we arrived, we were told me need to fight one on one and this part was individually. I wanted Naruto to quit, as I known he was sick but I was afraid he would get angry at me if I say anything.

"Naruto, are you sure your okay?" I asked again "is not better if you go to the hospital?"

"No" said Naruto "I will not give up"

"Okay" I said. After a few battles, it was Naruto's turn, by the time he reach the arena he was really paled and his breathing was worst than before, I also notice he was holding his chest, like he was in a lot of pain. He is definitely not okay.

"Something isn't right with Naruto" said Hinata "his heart is failing"

"He shouldn't fight" said then Neji

"Naruto isn't a loser!!!" Hinata said then angry at Neji.

"I known he can defeat that loser Inokuza, Hinata-sama" said Neji "I know Naruto isn't a loser or a dobe. because I train with him, he just fakes it. He shouldn't fight because his heart is failing, like you said before"