Chapter 2: The heart virus attacks

Naruto POV

Three years after Trunks warning

"Naruto-kun, how do feell?" Sakura asked me "and don't you dare lie to me"

"I am good, for now" I said. I then kiss her on her lips. We have been together since Trunks gave us the warning. The Chunin exams were delayed for six months for some unknown reasons and in that time I started to took the medicine every time I felt weak. She returned the kiss with passion.

"I am glad you are my boyfriend and not the brooder" said Sakura. I smiled.

"I...love you" I said blushing. There's wasn't a response from Sakura, so I guess she didn't feel the same way, until she kissed me fiercely and wih little bit of lust.

"You took your time to tell me that, Naruto-kun" she said as soon she stopped kissing me "because I love you too". I smiled "The Sakura from Trunks future lost you, I won't let that happen"

"Thanks" I said.

"Then let's go do this exams" Sakura said as she hold my hand. (Everything went the same as the first chapter, except that Naruto is taking the medicine for the heart virus before the exams begun and he fights Kiba like in the canon but trains on his own for the final part. Also Sakura also passed the exams with Sasuke. Ino lost, as well as Hinata but Neji didn't try to kill her she gave up and make a promise to get better).

Sakura POV

"Naruto, did you take the medicine?" I asked my boyfriend

"I feel fine" said Naruto "don't worry"

"Naruto" I said as hold his cheeks "I don't want to lose you, I love you too much and I will be devastated
of something happens to you"

"I won't die" said Naruto as he kissed me with passion on the lips "that's my promise of a lifetime". I then saw him go to the center of the stadium. I notice he was breathing badly and that was since......he transform into Kurama mode a month ago!. He didn't take the medicine in this month because of his training. I saw Naruto use his secret technique, Kurama mode.

"Naruto-kun, don't!!!!" I said

"What's wrong Sakura?" asked Kakashi

"His transformation accelerates the heart virus!" I said worried

Naruto POV

I heard Sakura screamed at me but I didn't hear her.

"Kid, something isn't right" Kurama said then "I fell weak for some reason"

"I don't feel good either" I said then as I hold my chest in pain

"Naruto you don't look so good" said Neji then "don't tell me.....is the heart virus, isn't it?". I nodded "proctor, I can't fight him like this, he is sick and needs his medicine. It would be a unfair fight!"

"Fine" said the proctor "your match will be postponed for now byt if he doesn't feel well for by time the last fight begins, you win win by default"

"Fine" Neji said "come on Naruto, you need that medicine, now!". I nodde, as started to lose balance. Sakura jumped to my side and help as well.

"You baka!" said Sakura "why didn't you take your medicine!"

"I guess I am just a baka" I said weakly

"Idiot" said Sakura as she kissed me on the cheek.

"Proctor, I don't think I will be okay by the last fight, make Neji the winner, I have the chunin exams for me"

"Naruto....." Sakura said

"I can't perjudique Neji" I said "it isn't fair". I then put my mouth in Sakura's ear and told her about Orochimaru been in the Kazekage's body. Those were my last words before I lost consciousness.