Chapter 1: A warning

Naruto POV

I wonder why the hokage is calling for me this early ib the morning. I hate having to look at the idiots of this village this early. So when I arrived, I saw I wasn't the only one to be called, my classmates were here as well. Great, just what I don't need. I saw Sakura and I blushed.

"Kid, calm down" Kurama said

"Hello Naruto" said the hokage

"Can you tell us why are we here?" asked Kiba

"I need to train to kill my brother" said Sasuke brooding as always.

"I can answer that question" said then a man with long blue hair and kiri headband

"Who are you?" I asked

"My name is Trunks" he answered "and I am from the future". Me and all my classmates started to laughed until he show me the rasengan, the technique of my father.

"How do you known that technique ?" I asked angry

"The future Sakura taught it to me" answered Trunks

"My future me?" asked Sakura "how did I even have that technique?. Naruto-baka seem angry you known it"

"I will tell you everything" said Trunks. And he did. He started by telling us of the two murderous androids amd how they practically destroyed the city after city, killing hundreds of people. The warriors from the Dragon continent fought them and died. Only my master, Gohan, survived. Then they came after the Elemental continent. They kill everyone except Naruto and the rookies. You Naruto, didn't fought them because you died at the age of fourteen of a unknown but deadly heart virus"

"But..." I started

"Your condition didn't saved you" said Trunks

"What condition?" Sakura asked with tears in her eyes. I took a deep breath and told them I was the Jinkuriki of Kurama and my dark and horrible life. How I lie about being a dead last and finally, I show them my full partnership with him.

"So you learned his name" said the third "names are powerful"

"Sakura" said Trunks

"Yes?" Sakura said. I then saw as Trunks give something to her and told her something in her ear. She blushed and then giggled "okay"

"Good" said Trunks "I have to go, I already stayed to long here and I could endanger the future, we will each other again"

"Thanks for the information, young man" said the hokage. Trunks then left.

"Naruto, your feeling okay?" Sakura asked me then.

"Yeah, I am fine" I said "why?"

"Just asking" Sakura said "Naruto do you think I have a charming forehead?". I felt as my cheeks turned red. Of I course I thought that. She was beautiful in my eyes and we were only eleven

"Yes" I said "and I would like to kissed it one day". Now it was Sakura's turned to blushed a crimson red that reminds me of my mother's hair. And she blushed even more after I actually did it.

"Thanks" said Sakura still blushing after the kiss "can you tell us why were you angry Trunks knew the attack?". I looked at the third and he nodded.

"Because I am the son of the fourth hokage and the red death" I said, also known as Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki"

"Your the son of the fourth?" said Hinata then with a sad voice

"Yep" I said "why do you look so sad?"

"My mother was Mika Namikaze" Hinata said "the fourth's sister"

"Making us cousins" I said then "I am sorry Hinata"

"You knew I liked you?" Hinata said

"In a few years I would have given you a change if I couldn't be with Sakura-chan but now...."

"Your my boyfriend" Sakura said then blushing

"I think we are too young for that" I said blushing

"But you will living with me" Sakura said "we are eleven, so your my boyfriend"

"That won't be necessary" I said "I can take care of my own"

"You will be living with me" said Sakura then as her hair stood up like my mother's just to do"

"You Namikazes have weird mates!" said Kurama laughing "you are screwed, kid"

"Shut it, fur ball" I said sweating

"Sakura is scary" said Kiba as he hides behind the hokage

"Yes Sakura-chan" I said then with a smile on the outside and very scared in the inside.

"Good boy" said Sakura as she kissed me on the cheek and making me lose consciousness.