Part 5: But What You Want To Be

As Izuku hit the ground, he heard a voice, it was the Lotus' voice.

"Dream not what you are, but what you want to be..."

Time was frozen, Izuku body lying there in his own blood, the figure stuck in time, his classmates frozen with fear on all of their faces.

He then saw two figures standing over him. One was white as snow, the other black as night.

"Are you giving up?" The white one said

"No I don't." Izuku replied

"Then stand!" The black one stated

Izuku stood up, albeit painfully. He then saw the figures before him. They both looked like EXCALIBUR but with gold trims.

 They both looked like EXCALIBUR but with gold trims

"I am Prime, your knowledge and the truth." Prime explained

"I am Umbra, your passions, your ideals

"I am Umbra, your passions, your ideals." Umbra explained after Prime.

"Why am I here, and what is he?" Izuku asked

"You are between Life and death at the moment." Prime replied

"And he is The Shadow Stalker, the banished." Umbra continued

"Unfortunately, we are running out of time, you must choose

"Unfortunately, we are running out of time, you must choose." Prime stated

"Yes, you must choose wisely, this is very important for this fight."

They both revealed their hands, Izuku had to choose between both of them but immediately chose both.

"I choose both!" Izuku stated with an echo in his voice.

"He is smart brother, this one will be good." Prime said with a smile directed at Umbra.

"He is indeed bro." Umbra said looking at Prime before looking at Izuku and stated "Be willing for a sacrifice."

The both faded as Izuku began to glow.

Time for a fight and time to be unfrozen

As the Shadow Stalker walked to the students, he felt an immense power behind him. He turned to see a pillar of light.

A pillar of light erupted from where Izuku lied, the light faded revealing a grey figure with gold trims.* They wielding two swords kneeling on the ground. The figure stood up and pointed one of the swords at the Shadow Stalker.

"This...one...lives..." The Shadow Stalker said staring at the grey figure.

The grey figure didn't reply. He then threw a blade at the SS (Shadow Stalker)who immediately blocked the blade which shattered the sword.

This distracted the SS as the figure ran at him with a sword in hand. The SS blocked the strike the grey figure tried to land.

"Is...this...all...you have... Izuku Midoriya..." The SS stated staring intensely at the grey figure.

The figure then spoke "Izuku Midoriya is recovering, you shall not harm him."

This shocked the students knowing that their classmate was alive. However the villains in the back decided to retreat through a portal. A bird monster thing came out of the portal awaiting something.

"Nomu wait till All Might gets here, the attack okay." The hand villains said before the portal closed.

The Nomu waited there, watching the fight. The figure then summoned to more blades and began to jump back.

The figure then ran at the SS again but vanished from sight. The SS began to look around him in a panic. The SS then was sent straight into the air with a sword in his right arm. The SS screamed as he saw the figure jump up to him.

The students watched the figure, hurting the SS in front of them. The figure then then stabbed the SS right in the chest. As the SS screamed, the figure then kicked the SS back to the ground.

The ground cracked as the SS crashed into the ground. The figure then summoned 20 blade circling around him.*

The blade then launched at the SS at high speeds causing shock waves to ripple in the air. All 20 blades the impaled the SS causing him to scream even more. The figure landed infront of the class and turned around.

"This...one...shall...remain...alive...for know." The SS stated before smoke covered him.

As the smoke cleared, the SS wasn't there. The grey figure then took his helmet off, revealing Izuku with blue eyes.

"Hello, my name is R̷e̷l̷l̷, Izuku is unconscious at the moment but I want to let you know that his safe. Do not tell him about me." R̷e̷l̷l̷ stated as he put his finger over his mouth.

The figure's armor then dissapeared revealing Izuku with a massive scar on his chest. Izuku body then hit the floor with a loud thus echoing through the USJ.

"Was that Deku-kun who stopped the figure and saved me from being crushed under the giant robot?" Ochaco questioned as Izuku then shot up in a panic.

This scared everyone including Aizawa. Izuku then rushed his hand over his chest to feel a scar. He looked over to his classmates and said

"What happened, all I remember is being stabbed and a flash of light."

After finishing, his name whole body began to vibrate. Izuku began to cough, he felt like he was on fire. He put his hands over his mouth as he felt a liquid cover his hand. It was...

BLOOD

______________________________________
* Explaining time
...summoned 20 blades circling around him... = Radial Javelins, miniature blades that circle around Excal before launching themselves at targets, impaling them.

...a grey figure with gold trims... = Izuku full form of EXCALIBUR but is just incomplete at the moment. I do not have a name for it at the moment. either.
______________________________________
Thank your for reading, hope you enjoyed.

This chapter was actually fun to write although it was 850+ words long. But hey, what can I do about it.

This has been your author Raorik
~Raorik