Part 8: Explanations are needed

Izuku was sleeping on a hospital, while Orion was floating there noticing someone behind him.

"Kaela, you can come out, you're not very sneaky." Orion said to the figure who jumped at her name.

Kaela walked round the corner, and noticed Izuku's calm sleeping face. This put a smile on her face.

"So you like him, huh?" Orion said to Kaela who was blushing.

"Maybe, maybe I don't." Kaela said with a deep red blush.

Orion just chuckled at this, he then noticed Izuku waking up.

"Where am I?" Izuku asked

"You are in the resting room, I brought you here." Orion replied

"I'll go call mother, to let her know that Izuku is awake." Kaela said leaving the room.

Izuku sat up staring at the room's interior noticing how their was gold lining everywhere.

"Hello, Izuku it is good to see you again. And Orion you as well." The Lotus said entering the room. Orion just shrugged.

"Tell him, what he is and what we are, then we leave." Orion stated glaring at the Lotus.

"Izuku, this might be hard to explain but we are the Tenno. I am the mother for all of them as they are just children at the moment." The Lotus explained.

Izuku was listening until he said "So, why did Prime and Umbra mean by Reborn."

The Lotus then blankly stared and replied "You are something that I do not know but you hold a power known as Solair. Which originally belonged to Orion who has become attached to you."

Izuku looked at Orion and then looked down at his hands.

"Back on Earth, when I died, Umbra and Prime came out of nowhere and told me to master one of their powers. But I took both which surprised them. Umbra then said 'Be ready for a sacrifice' before I found myself floating in a space of pure comfort and light. What did he mean by sacrifice?" Izuku asked waiting for an answer.

"So I was right, I'm sorry to tell you this, but you have no more human blood in you. Meaning you only have void essence flowing through you as we speak." The Lotus explained

"So, now you are a Tenno like us." Kaela stated at the doorway.

"This is a lot to take in but I understand. Next question, how long have I been here?" Izuku asked

"3 days here but 1 months back on earth unfortunately. You're peers and mother know that you are here." The Lotus said

"Hey Kaela, I want to know, who were the others on the ship." Izuku asked

"Ah, those two were Callum and Sera, they command the warframe RHINO and VALKYR." Kaela said noticing Izuku eyes flashing gold and green.

" Kaela said noticing Izuku eyes flashing gold and green

(This is VALKYR)

(This is RHINO)

Izuku then started to breathe heavily and he started blacking out. The Lotus approached Izuku worrying for his well-being.

"Don't worry, he's experiencing something that he has to deal with." Orion stated.

"What does he mean mother." Kaela asked worried for Izuku (*cough* her crush *cough*)

"He's experiencing THE SECOND DREAM." The Lotus said while signalling Kaela to follow her out of the room.

______________________________________
Thank you for reading this chapter, hope you enjoyed it.

Kaela like a Izuku. The people who abducted Izuku are called the Tenno. And Izuku is experiencing a thing known as The Second Dream.

OCxIzuku for lyfe.

This has been your lovely author Raorik
~Raorik