Characters: Kaela, Callum, Sera

Sorry for not updating like I used to, college has been piling up work for me to do, leg muscle therapy isn't fun. Let's just say, it takes me 30 minutes just to climb my apartment stairs without my crutches.

So I'm creating this to show what the three characters in the title look like, personalities and all that stuff. Hope you don't mind, the next chapter is still being worked on. Again sorry for the really slow updates.

______________________________________
Kaela

This is Kaela, she looks 16 (same age as Izuku but due to void magic she is a lot older than she looks)

Personality: Dandere (Acts anti social and doesn't talk to anybody until the right someone comes along [*cough cough* Izuku *cough] but when given a mission by the Lotus, she will complete the task with no fault.

Relationship: Single but has a crush on Izuku.

Likes: 'Izuku', Callum, Sera, reading, her warframe NYX, green tea.

Dislikes: People (except for those three in the like section), loud bustling places like cities.

Callum

This is Callum, he is 18 (Void Magic makes him look younger like all Tenno

This is Callum, he is 18 (Void Magic makes him look younger like all Tenno.)

Personality: Aggressive when he needs to be, friendly and outgoing.

Relationship: Couple : With Sera who is his girlfriend.

Likes: Food, Exercise, Sera and His Warframe RHINO.

Dislikes: Bullies, people who hurt Sera.

Sera

This is Sera, she is 18 (Void Magic makes her look younger like all Tenno)

Personality: Introvert, but when she snaps she goes berserk.

Relationship: Couple : With Callum who is her boyfriend.

Likes: Hanging around Callum, Music, Callum and her warframe VALKYR.

Dislikes: Loud noises and That time of the month for Females.

______________________________________
This has been the bios for Kaela, Callum and Sera. Hope you enjoyed this thing. Again I'm sorry for not uploading lately, College is not fun.

After this, I'm going to sleep, only got 5hrs yesterday. It is currently 2AM for me and I have to be in college by 9AM.

This has been your author Tomas 'Raorik' signing off.