Where too now? Part 1

OH MY y'all are gonna love this. This little idea of mine will probably stretch on for a while. This will be FULL of drama, romance, violence, and maybe eventually a little ~somethin~
Background info:
Mike is 19, and Eleven has just recently turned 18. They had been dating for almost 4 years now. Both still living on Hawkins, they were seeking something new in life. The original group didn't talk nearly as much as they used too, nobody outside the group knows why. El still lived with Hopper, but now Joyce and Hopper we're seeing each other. It didn't bother El, but Will hasn't liked it at all. Will never got over everything he went through, leaving him with PTSD and anxiety. Nobody knew if Lucas and Max still dated, if they were dating they were clearly keeping it a secret. Dustin has been MIA since sophomore year in highschool. He still lives in Hawkins, but he stopped attending school mysteriously. Highschool is was tore the group apart it seems.
——————————————

Mike woke up, suddenly and abruptly. He flickered his eyes open and stretched, checking the time to see it was 3:28 AM. He sat up, immediately something felt off.
Clink
Something was at his window. Mike got up hesitantly and peeked out of the blinds to see a pitch black sky freckled with white stars. After nothing for about a minute he shrugged it off and turned back around to his bed.
Clink
He stopped dead in his tracks. He now had the strange feeling he wasn't alone. Slowly but determinedly he looked outside his window again, looking down to the yard this time he saw the small silhouette of what appeared to be Eleven. Mike froze for a second before quickly making his way downstairs and sneaking out of the basement door. He ran out front to find El sitting on his porch, waiting.
"Eleven what are doing here?! Do you know what time it is?!" Mike demanded. She stood up and dropped a handful of small rocks, rocks she was obviously throwing at Mikes window. She smiled mischievously and walked towards Mike. "I missed you Mikey" she giggled as she wrapped her arms around his neck. This was the third time she had done something like this this week. Hopper had been out of town and she had the house to herself, and Mike new she hated to admit she didn't want to be alone. Mike smiled at her, and put his arms loosely around her waist and pulled her close.
"You're a funny girl," he laughed. "Come on, just be quite coming inside." Mike grabbed her hand and led her back into the house as silently as possible. They decided to just stay in the basement for now, as it was much further from Mikes parents room and they didn't want to take any risks being heard.
Eleven flopped down on the couch, Mike stood in front of her.
"So wanna tell me why you're actually here?" Mike asked her calmly. Her smile faded to a frown, she looked away from mike and responded "You know I'm scared of being alone Mike..." Mike smiled compassionately down at the girl curled up on the couch. He sat down next to her and wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close to his chest.
"I'll make sure you're never alone, I promise"
———————————————————
YES IK this is short BUT I wanted to throw this out there. This is an idea I've had for a while and it'll go pretty far :D