Chapter 9: Cute emo bean

A/N: For those of you who haven't watched 21 jump street, then you may not get the reference so I linked the scene above (it's only 9 seconds). If you haven't watched the movie, please do. It is absolutely hilarious!

-----

After getting into a fight with some school boys, Cubs decided to ditch school like he often did and sat a swing set at a nearby park, smoking a cigarette.

He heard footsteps and tilted his head to the side and scrunched his brows.

Cubs: Are you stalking me?

The handsome stranger grabbed the cigarette from Cubs hands.

Handsome stranger: Now why would a cute little bean like you smoke?

Cubs looks away.

Cubs: It helps the pain.

Handsome stranger: Oh, so you're emo too.

Cubs: I'M NOT EMO!

Handsome stranger: Well, if it makes you feel any better, you look much cuter with a banana between your lips than a cigarette.

Cubs twitches and tries to punch the stranger who swiftly dodged. He took a few steps back, putting Cub's cigarette between his own lips and taking a small puff.

Cubs: H-H-Hey, I was smoking that!

Handsome stranger: Why are you getting so flustered? Is it because you're embarassed that I'm putting my lips over your saliva?

Cubs turns bright red and sits back down.

Cubs: Go away.

The handsome stranger leans over, putting the cigarette back between Cubs lips with a smile.

Handsome stranger: There, now we're even.

Cubs lost his temper and spat the cigarette out of his mouth, tackling the handsome stranger onto the ground. He grabbed him by the collar.

Cubs: Who are you anyway?!

Handsome stranger: I thought you'd never ask.

Cubs and the handsome stranger locked eyes, Cubs anxiously waiting for him to finally reveal his name.

Handsome stranger in an uneven voice: My name's Jeff.

Cubs scrunches his face.

Cubs: IS THAT A 21 JUMP STREET REFERENCE?! DO YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY?!

The handsome stranger laughs. Cubs stared at him but couldn't help but crack a small smile.

Handsome stranger: There, you finally smiled.

Cubs realised that he was smiling and quickly averted his eyes elsewhere, feeling his face blush a bright pink. The handsome stranger laughs at his reaction.

Handsome stranger: The name's Blake.