⚫⚪Betrayed⚪⚫

" Your eyes were never suppose to lie
My heart was never weak enough to cry. This bitter yet blissful pill of love you gave the taste to me, your sinful nepenthe shadows I saw was nothing in front of what you made me believe,
It was lies on which it was built on and it was my trust that you always stood on "

" ☀We all feel betrayed sometimes it deep cuts our life and bruised it with hurtful scars on the name of fate or when your passion become your own insecurity. You feel you won't fit in, ull feel you are all drooled on toxic yet serene pool of fantasy becoming reality but soon the toxic will glimmer in your sense and make your thoughts your own demons .

" She thought he loved her,
But at the end of the day it was all her
She yearned for the moment he would come her way
But I'm reality he was never really cared"

" His words were like the bullets that didn't ricochet but littered her faith apart.
It was his smile that once made her day now makes her wanna die.
It was his magical touch under which she felt vulnerabilities yet there was sense of security.
But now it was his existence that disgusted her."

" Don't make her forget your name and write it in betrayal ,
Don't let him walk away when you are the one he admires "

Don't come back once you walk away ,
Don't wake up the fire inside her , she will burn you down with hates turning you into ashes , you will see her walking and she will be far away"

"  Don't come back once you walk away ,Don't wake up the fire inside her , she will burn you down with hates turning you into ashes , you will see her walking and she will be far away"

" love will come back if its trueIt will hit them when the realize the truth,These fading silhouettes she is used to see,This heart throbbing pain she have learned to deal with,This broken mask she is used to wear all the time, now she is strong e...

It will hit them when the realize the truth,
These fading silhouettes she is used to see,
This heart throbbing pain she have learned to deal with,
This broken mask she is used to wear all the time, now she is strong enough to break it"

"Having you around was her dream,
You walking away was her worst fear
Watching you with someone else was her biggest heart break
Seeing you happy gives her eunoia
Not about how the things changed but imagining she had came do far"

🌈🌈🌈