𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘦𝘳;

ㅡ; "the world is a small place, isn't it?" the older laughed, chewing on some gum whilst leaning his upper body over the counter.

"y-yeah." mashiho smiled back, walking closer to the cashier. "have you been doing well?"

"yeah, i've been fine." god his smile is so adorable and his voice can literally make babies stop crying, how is someone so gosh darn attractive.

"that's good!" the younger awkwardly shifted on his feet.

"well, i'll leave you to do your shopping." the male kept the smile glued on his face as he waived mashiho off, heading to what looks like the dairy section to make sure everything is alright.

calming his heart, mashiho turned around and headed deeper into the store, trying to think of what he could make for himself and haruto for dinner.

running back to get a basket, mashiro scanned the packaged food section.

"maybe i could just buy some instant ramen...but that's what we had two days ago, haruto's mom would whoop my butt if i would be feeding her son junk..."

with another sigh, he walked around the store a little more, listening to the sound of the radio playing some sort of music playlist ㅡ mashiho felt weirdly calm in the silent place, the only other sound being junkyu sorting the dairy products in their rightful places.

"uh," was followed by some glass clicking together, " mashiho?" the voice of junkyu soon followed.

"yes? are you okay?" the younger walked to the dairy section that was somewhat close to all of the pasta. (he had decided to make some spaghetti with a veggie sauce) 

"did something happ-oh." in front of mashiho, was kim junkyu, balancing around seven bottles of milk in his hands and under his chin, while one of his long legs were busy trying to keep the fridge door open.

"could you help a little?" he awkwardly asked, face showing a slight hint of uncomfortableness.

"yeah...yeah of course." the japanese boy said, putting his basket onto the floor, grabbing the bottles from the other's hands and placing them back into the fridge.

"you okay?" mashiho asked, still placing the bottles into the fridge.

"yeah, i'm okay. i just kinda got hit in the jaw with a bottle of milk." the older laughed at himself, hoping it can disguise the genuine pain his jaw was experiencing. "i'll be okay though. it's not that bad."

mashiho didn't seem to buy it but he simply dropped it, eyeing him one last time before smiling and walking back to his basket. "be more careful, hyung."

the cute sentence made a soft smile bloom on junkyu's face as he happily walked back to the counter, totally ignoring the aching pain in his jaw. 

  ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥    

junkyu was peacefully scanning mashiho's groceries when the sound of the bell rang through the small store.

the taller mumbled a small ''hello'' as he continued to scan the products, not really paying much attention to the person who entered. ''where the fuck is the barcode..'' said junkyu under his breath, as he flipped the pack of tomatoes in each and every direction.

''hey kyu.'' the voice of the person who entered bloomed through mashiho's ears, ''how long till you're done?''

junkyu, still struggling to find the barcode, sighed, ''at 7 but i still have to head to the cafe for a good two or three hours, apparently yedam caught a cold.''

''ah, i see.'' the male who entered had now gone to the drinks sections and was scanning all the possible teas, ''i thought we could go to the skate park.''

''sorry suk, i gotta work.'' junkyu replied sadly, ''my bills ain't gonna pay themselves sadly.''

mashiho stood there awkwardly, waiting to get his products because it was already 5:02 and his train leaves at 5:15.

''uh,'' the younger started, catching the attention of junkyu, who was placing his things into a paper bag, ''could i pay now? sorry, the train is going to leave soon, i didn't mean to interrupt your conversation.''

''that shit was cute!'' the said ''suk'' yelled from the candy section.

junkyu just brushed the other off and smiled, handing mashiho his groceries, ''yeah sorry, that will be 17,13 please.''

mashiho gave the older the exact amount and bowed down to both junkyu and his friend, ''thank you, goodbye!'' he smiled one last time and left happily.

''he's cute.'' hyunsuk said, walking over to the counter with a lollypop in his mouth.

''you don't say.'' junkyu sighed, finally turning back to his friend, ''yah! at least pay for it first.'' the tall male said as he smacked the back of the gray haired males' head. ''my boss is going to beat me if he catches you just stealing shit.''

________________________________________

side note.  yg can choke.