𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪, 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘦;

ㅡ; ''are you actually kidding me..''hyunsuk looked at junkyu in utter surprise, ''so what you're saying is...you met a cute guy on the way to work, didn't ask for his number then, and now, he was JUST here, and yet, you didn't ask?'' 

the younger sighed and straightened his back, sitting comfortably in the spinny chair, ''you're really not helping the situation, i hope you know that.''

''oh i know,'' suk laughed, ''but i still can't believe you had two, again TWO, chances, and you blew both.'' the shorter stuck up two fingers in the air, popping his lollypop back into his mouth.

''he was busy'' junkyu let out a groan of frustration, popping the magazine he was reading before mashiho came in, back on his face and leaned back, ''the kid was literally gonna miss school if i asked for his number, he already seemed stressed.''

''fair enough.''

and so they fell into a silence, with junkyu napping, while leaning against the shelf of cigarettes, while hyunsuk scanned today's newspaper, commenting about some events that caught his eye.

''you know,'' the gray-haired male spoke up, caching junkyu's attention, making the magazine fall into his lap, ''we should really go skate tomorrow, since it is a friday and your shift ends at 2pm.'' he suggested, ''plus, it's a good way to let off some steam..i don't want you to explode from the stress.'' hyunsuk pouted, still keeping his attention on the paper.

the raven looked lost in thought, thinking whether or not to actually go through with his friend's idea. ''yeah sure..'' he mumbled, ''i'll just go to work by bike.''

''hell yeah bro.'' suk smiled, high-fiving the tired cashier, ''please get some sleep when you get home, i don't want you to pass out.''

''got it man.'' junkyu laughed, putting the magazine away.

hyunsuk smiled back and headed for the exit, ''i'll get going now,'' as he spoke, the doors opened and a couple of high school girls walked past, making hyunsuk stumble a bit from the surprise, ''see ya kyu!''

junkyu laughed softly and waived his friends off whilst greeting the pack of highschoolers.

  ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥  

mashiho sighed again, scattering all of his school papers over his desk. he has been staring blankly at his physics homework since the second he entered his room, not understanding most of the words used in the equation.

"dear god i should've stayed in japan, maybe then i'd get some mercy." mashiho swatted the annoying paper away from his sight and got out his laptop.

his bedroom was chilly in the early evening, considering their apartment complex doesn't want to turn on the heating until it's below freezing.

mashiho buried himself in a warm hoodie and his blankets, thus allowing him to place his laptop comfortably in his lap without it making his thighs human toast.

it was almost eight, meaning his mother is going to call him soon. the happy male smiled and opened the skype application, ready to hear the ringing sound of the calling app.

"wonder when haruto is going to get home..." the male mumbled to himself, opening the messaging app on his phone to send his friend a fast "u ok? when are you gonna be back?" with a bunch load of emojis.

as he was about to put on some music to pass the time, the screen froze a bit, later showing his mothers' face on the screen.

mashiho got comfortable before pressing the green button, watching his mothers' laggy face waive and smile.

"hello my sunshine!! i hope you've been well?" she laughed, positioning her phone at a better angle.

"yeah mom, i've been good, how about you?"

and that's how the conversation flew for about an hour - both talking about their days and plants for tomorrow, his mom asking him about school and haruto - the usual.

"so, have you made any new friends?" she smiled yet again, teasing her son about only making japanese friends.

"actually..." he started, suddenly remembering junkyu. "i think i did."

"you think?" she snorted, munching on whatever snack she had brought.

"yeah...i met him on the train and then later in a supermarket, isn't that cool?"

"oooo, that's interesting. what's his name?"

"junkyu. kim junkyu."  

"sounds nice, did you get his number?"

"....."

"mashi?"

"sorry mom gotta go, love you, talk to you later!" right before he could end the call, he heard his mother laugh.

for the rest of the evening, up until haruto walked in through the doors, mashiho was thinking about why would his mother ask him that, more so, why would he be bothered so much about it.

.

"hoW AM I ACTUALLY GOING TO BE LATE AGAIN?! I PUT THE ALARM CLOCK ON, A WHOLE THREE OF THEM AND YOU'RE TELLING ME NONE OF THEM WENT OFF?"

this was not the sound haruto wanted to wake up to, especially when he knew he could sleep in, considering his first two lessons weren't happening.

he was expecting to wake up to his alarm clock going off, not his roommate shouting every possible japanese curse word there was.

"HARUTO!" the said male barged in, catching the raven off guard, almost making him fall out if bed, "I HAVE TO GO, THERE IS SOME FOOD IN THE FRIDGE, BYE!"

"i-"

"I SAID GOODBYE HARUTO!" was followed by the door slamming shut and the sound of mashiho's feet sprinting through the hallway.

haruto sighed, placing his head in his palms, "maybe dad was right, education is not as important as people make it to be, especially if i have to spend the early mornings listening to my roommate shout the whole wikipedia page of japanese profanity."

.

"you okay...?" mashiho literally jumped out of his seat when someone whispered into his ear out of nowhere.

a loud laugh made mashiho look at the person who had been apparently sitting next to him.

"oh," mashiho puffed out his cheeks in slight embarrassment, "it's just you."

"wow," junkyu placed his hand right on his heart, dramatically gasping, "just me?"

the brunette just laughed and sat back down, "how long have you been sitting here."

the older just smiled and said, "long enough to see you almost fall out for your seat five times."

mashiho puffed out his cheeks again, trying to change the subject.

"why do you have a bike?"

"listen," the taller looked down at mashiho, "i may be a broke, uneducated dumbass, but i can afford a bike thank you very much."

mashiho's eyes quickly grew a size bigger, "i didn't mean it like that! i just asked-" his dramatic speech was cut off by the other laughing and placing a hand on his shoulder.

"i'm kidding mashi," the younger let out a sigh if relief, getting back into a comfortable position, "i'm going to the skate park after work, gonna be a cool kid and all."

the brunette rolled his eyes, still smiling at the other, "yeah, have fun, mr. cool kid."

"i will. thank you very much." laughing after his own fake confident tone.

minutes passed and the two were peacefully listening to junkyu's playlist, sharing a pair of earphones - hearts happy and pleased.

_______________________________________

sorry for the late ass updates, i am stressii about the spaghetti (aka ygtb and school)

have good day tho!! 💘💘🥛