6

A/N

Ahhhhh I'm doing it I'm so nervous. Also like.. WARNING? MAY TRIGGER YOU IDK

ENJOY?

*Continued timeline

Rebecca's POV

When we were tired out after running around, we sat on our blanket and relaxed in the sun for a bit longer.

After a while, Eva said it was time to head home, so we started packing up. She gathered all our garbage and headed to the garbage can at the end of the park, near the sidewalk.

Eva's POV

I took all our garbage and walked towards the garbage can. I threw out the wrappers and then the recycling. I hear this noise from a distance. A juice box fell out of my hand, and the wind blew it to the road. I really hate littering. The noise gets louder. I go to the edge of the sidewalk but I can't reach it, so I quickly run out and pick up the juice box. The noise gets really loud, fast.

I see this blue car, zooming down the street. I can't move, I'm freaking out. It's getting closer, I'm paralyzed in fear. It's so loud. All of a sudden, I feel so much pain, my body fly back and I fall back onto the road with a loud thud.

Rebecca's POV

I hear this super loud noise from the sidewalk, I look over and see it happen. "EVA!!" I scream, dropping our stuff and sprinting to the road. The car that hit her screeches to a stop, waits a few seconds and drives away. 'Are you kidding me?!?!' I say to myself. Eva's laying in the middle of the road, sprawled. This cannot be happening."EVA, HOLY CRAP," I scream. I run to her side and sit next to her head. There was blood everywhere, my best friend's blood, all over her and the road. "HELP!" I scream, putting my hands on her stomach hard, that's where the most blood was coming from. "Eva, it's me, I'm here. Talk to me," I plead. This cannot be happening. Her eyes are fluttering open and closed, and she's barely breathing. I don't know what to do, no one is here. "HELP! SOMEONE!" I scream again, still holding my hands on her stomach. This cannot be happening. "Eva, please," I yelp. Her eyes are closed now, not opening. I give up on holding her stomach and put her head onto my lap. This cannot be happening."Eva, it's me, Rebecca. You're my best friend, I love you so so much, please, don't go," I cry. Tears are now streaming down my face, and I have blood all over me.

Eva stops breathing. Her stomach deflates, and she takes her last breath.
"NO EVA PLEASE," I yell. This CANNOT be happening.

I hug my best friend's dead body, close and tight, still sitting in the middle of the road of a quiet, peaceful neighbourhood. I'm balling and screaming.

The rest felt like a dream, I didn't believe it was real. I COULDN'T believe it was real.

A/N
Idk I think I like this chapter? Let me know what you think!