7

*December 2014

Anna's POV

It's been 5 months since Eva died, everyone has been inconsolable, and we've been trying to do everything we can for the Spencer's: flowers, dinners, groceries, and our company. Anything we can think of for them.

Rebecca has been absolutely depressed and I really don't know what to do anymore. She barely eats anything, I have to almost force her to eat, and I truly hate that, but if I don't, she wouldn't eat anything at all. I also have to force her to drink water, usually 1 cup a day, 2 if it's a really good day, which there are very few of. I've tried to give her everything she used to love, mac and cheese, chicken noodle soup, sushi, every sugary thing in the book, root beer, and even coffee, but nothing. She's lost a lot of weight and I'm really starting to get worried.

She doesn't shower, I have to wipe her down with a washcloth every night. She just stays in her bed, staring at the wall. I was so desperate, I even got her a phone a couple of months ago, but it did nothing. Not even a look. She's a teenager, how can she not use her phone!

She doesn't go to school, and to be honest I don't blame her. I do make her do online school, but I have to do it with her, again force her to do it, or else she wouldn't. She's so smart, I don't want her to be held back.

She hasn't talked in forever, since the funeral. I miss her so much. It's like she died with Eva. I, of course, don't blame her at all, her best friend was ripped from her world, right in front of her.

~~~~~~~

*January 2015

Micheal's POV

Anna and I were sitting at the table one Saturday morning, drinking coffee. All of a sudden, I hear footsteps coming down the stairs. Anna and I both look up at each other and then to the stairs, and see my Becky coming downstairs for the first time in 6 months. I smile and then frown, looking at how skinny she has become. But then I smile again because I don't want to make her upset, this is definitely progress.

"Hey, Bec. How are you feeling?" I ask, quietly.

"I'm okay... I was actually wondering, can we take a walk?" She asked.

"Of course!" Anna burst out excitedly. I smiled and put my coffee mug on the counter, kissing Becky's cheek as I go. Hmm, she smells like shampoo. She showered, I thought and smiled.

"What can I get you for breakfast? You should eat before you go out," Anna continued. I looked down, hoping she wouldn't get discouraged and go back upstairs.

"Yeah, can I get a pb&j?" Becky requested. Anna jumped right out of her chair and started making the toast, Rebecca was sitting at the table with a plate in front of her within a minute.

"Thanks, mum. Can I have some water?" Becky asks. I get it for her and set her glass down on the table. "Here sweetie." After she finished, she brings her plate and glass to the counter and hugs Anna. Anna kisses her cheek and I smile as Bec comes and gives me a hug as well.

"Go get changed and we'll go in a bit, okay?" I say. She goes upstairs and I give Anna a big hug because I can tell she's emotional. She sniffles and goes upstairs to get dressed for our walk. I wonder where Becky wants to go. I'm willing to go where ever she wants, she hasn't bee outside in MONTHS.

A/N

Hiii.

I decided to make another part to this chapter so look for that! I was gonna do it all in one chapter but it would be really long and I wanted to make another part to it.

Hope you enjoyed!!