Training?

Enjoy my moicy art xD
__________________________________

The morning rolled on and you were up and meandering over to the training area, you were going to be early but you didn't mind, maby it'd lead to a nice conversation with Moira..

"(Y/n)!" Gabe called out, breaking your train of thought.

You let out a half hearted, "hi," before wondering over to the side and placing down your bottle of water.

"You don't seem all there today, (Y/n)." Gabe seemed worried, a hand falling on your shoulder in reassurance.

"I had a late night last night.." you lied.

Jessie came stumbling through the door followed by a disappointed looking genji.

You shook it off, Jessie talks a lot and was probably just telling the ninja a bad story.

"Thats four." Gabe smirked,"But where's the other one?"

You smirked, late to training on her first day, dose she want to be in gabes bad books?

"Maby she got lost on the way," you tried to sofften the blow.

"Athena, where is doctor O'deorain?" Gabe announced.

"The doctor is in lab 6b." The AI responded.

"(Y/n), be a doll and go get her?" Gabe groaned. " I want to start the training mission some time today."

Reluctantly, your heart beating in your ears, you walked out of the room and began the descent to the labs.

__________________________________

Reaching the bottom floor of the base, you walked down the long crisp hallway. Lab 6 is at the end of the corridor, the room emmiting an eerie purple glow spilling out from under the doors.

Sucking in a deep breath, you placed your palms on the doors and pushed.

The benches were lined with equipment all of it foreign to you.  You were a combat medic. Lab research was never realy your thing.

The B in lab 6B stood for the office set at the back of the room, there was a desk and a sofa bed, almost as if she was camping out down here.

You reached the door, peering through the glass.

She was there alright. Out cold, leaning on the desk. You knocked the door, making her sleeping form jump to atention and peer over to you.She grimaced.

"I'm working."  She growled. "What do you want."

You stood helpless in the doorway, the butterflies in your stomach refusing to calm down.

"Training, Reyes is pissed." You stumbled over your words, "he doesn't take well to lateness."

She looked unamused and shut the laptop off.
"Tell him, I'm in no state to leave my room." She groaned, a boney hand ran through her messy hair.

She rose from her chair the black graphic tee she wore straightened out.

"Dragonball?" You smirked. "That show is so old.."

She looked unamused.
"The older animes are much better than the new." She spoke meticulously.

"Why do you do that, your accent is realy pretty." You asked, confidence boiling up from somewhere.

"I'm glad you like it." She drawled in a teasing manner. "Now hurry back up to training, don't get yourself in trouble too."

You merely nodded and turned away, hurrying back to the lift and up to the training halls.

"So?" Gabe asked clearly irritated.

"She isn't feeling well, she'll be out for tomorrows session." You spoke calmly.

Gave rolled his eyes.
"Alright you know the drill." He announced.

And with that the simulation began.

_________________________________

Ignore me I'm just venting my current super gay crush onto moira because I'm too awkward to talk to the girl xD