Could it be?

Aaaaaahhh inspiration

__________________________________

Training went ahead as usual. Reyes picking out your faults and failures, he just wanted to keep you on your toes.

Sweaty and aching you headed out into the changing rooms, a cold shower might be the way to cure or at least ease your joints, Moiras teasing tone still ringing in your ears.

The cool water helped clear away the remnants of training and helped ease the thoughts that ran through your mind. It was relatively clear that you had a tiny bit of a crush. After about half hour you slid out or the shower and began the long walk back to your room.

"What's got you so chuffed?" A chipper English accent chimed in. It was at that moment you realised how hard you were smiling.

"Oh? Nothing.." you brushed her off but she was persistent.

"You sure, you've got that look about you.. who are you thinking about? " Lena smirked.

You shook your head holding in a laugh.
"Is it realy that obvious?" You half laughed a blush creeping it's way onto your face.

"No, I'm just talented in the art of reading people," she laughed, "so.. who is it?"

She looked serious..

"Is it Angela? Everyone wants a peìce of her.. ooh how about jack?" She started listing names.

You simply shook your head.

"You can find out in good time." You said sternly.

"Alright, don't get your panties in a knot.." she frowned.

"The new medic.." you gave in, her sadness melting your heart.

"Ooh.. whatcha gona do?" Tracer giggled.

"Probably wait around like an idiot till she notices me.." you sighed, defeated before you even began.

"Waiting for who?" A light Irish drawl echoed from the end of the hall.

There she stood, the topic of your  thoughts. Lena smiled and walked off.

"Uh.. you! Yeah.. you.." you stammered, tripping over your words.

You both stood, now within a meter of one Another.

Her intimidating height adding tob her weighty gaze.

"And why, pray tell, are you looking for me. " she smiled down on you.

"Uh.. my brother, Reyes, he wasn't very happy in training.. he might go hard on you tomorow.." you stared at the ground, refusing her stare. "Figured I'd warn you."

She smirked.

Her hand found your chin, raising it with one finger.

"Something tells me that we are going to be close miss (y/l/n)." She drawled, her thick accent coating her words.

She almost instantly broke the touch and turned on her heel.

"I shall see you in the morning, ceann beag." She glanced back before disapearing yet again.

You stood rooted to the ground, breathing uneasily and heavy. You refused movement for fear of collapsing. Legs feeling like jelly, you took the few steps left and made it into your room.

Yes. You were sure you had a crush on Moira.

__________________________________

4 hours in and for some reason my update is only 47% done. My WiFi router is a potato, I swear.