Trying To Stop The Curse.

~(y/n) pov~

I was holding onto Norman as he was pedaling to Mr. Prendergast's, apparently on the way the way there, we drove past Alvin, hope he doesn't come after us.

Finally, we made it there. Norman helped me off the bike, put the kick stand down, and we put our helmets on his bike. We turned around and saw an old house.

Norman opened the door and we peeked inside. We didn't see anyone so we went inside.

"Hello?" Norman said

"Mr. Prendergast? You there?" I asked.

We got no response.

Norman took out his phone and turned it on so we can have some light. I held onto his hand because it was creepy in here.

Norman led the way cause he was the one with the light. He shined it over to a head and a slug came out of the nose.

"Ew." we both said.

We heard something move on the stairs so Norman shined the light over there but there was nothing. We kept on walking. Then the light from his phone went off.

"Ah no! Come on!" Norman whispered shouted. "Darn it!" He then started hitting it when the light came on. We started walking again.

He shined the light on a teddy bear and it was moving. Just then, mothes came out from it's mouth and flew to us. We tried swatting them away but it wasn't working. I grabbed Norman's phone and threw it away. The mothes followed the light as we tripped over something, went through a door, tripped on something else, and landed on the floor. I landed on top of Norman and I blushed but then I noticed something. We were right next to Mr. Prendergast's dead body.

We immediately got up and away from his body. We noticed that he was holding a book. That was probably the book he told us about. Norman went over and tried to get it out of his hands but Mr. Prendergast had an iron grip on it. I went over there and tried but nothing happened. We both tried pulling together, causing his body to move. His head hit his desk. It didn't really matter cause he was dead. We tried getting the book again. We pulled so hard that his body was standing up. We finally got it out of his hands and I was holding the book. Until, gravity happened and his body started to come down. Norman pushed me out of the way and was crushed by Mr. Prendergast's body. Then the body opened it's mouth and it's tongue came out.

"Ew!!!" Norman did everything to try and get Mr. Prendergast off him. I then pushed his body off of Norman. Norman shivers in disgust. I then looked at the book.

"Next stop, the graveyard." I said, putting the book in his backpack.

~at the graveyard~

We walked to the old graveyard and went through the gates.

We walked over to a tunnel that lead to the seven victims graves. We looked at the sunset and noticed we didn't have much time left.

We walked in then slipped down the tunnel and onto the ground.

"Huh?" Norman said. He pulled back some branches and there was a stone that said "Here lie buried the seven victims of the witch's curse. 1712"

"This is it." I said.

We moved the branches out of the way trying to get to the graves and we fell over as we made it.

Norman's hair had a bunch of leaves and twigs in it which made me giggle. It then went back to normal as we noticed the graves.

Norman took out the book from his bag.

"Okay, all I have to do is read from the book, stop the curse, we go home and pretend this never happened." Norman said, holding the book.

He opened the book but the wind made it go to the first page. He clears his throat.

"Once upon a time, in a far off land, their lived...a king and a queen? In a magnificent castle?" Norman said.

I went over and looked at it.

"What? A fairy tale?" I said.

Just then someone took the book from us.

"Oh! What you guys got there, geeks?" Alvin said.

"No! Give it back!" Norman yelled as we tried to get it back but he just held us back.

"Oh, wait till everyone hears about this one, 'freak takes witch girlfriend on a date by reading to ghosts!'" Alvin said.

"No! Alvin! I'm not his girlfriend!" I shouted.

"Hey! No body makes me miss out on a possible date with a girl who almost has some interest in talking to me." Alvin said as we looked over his shoulder to see the sun is setting. "Yeah? Thought so! You guys have nothing to say."

"Uh oh." Me and Norman said.

"Dang straight 'uh oh'!" As Alvin keeps talking, he doesn't know about what's going on behind him. Darkish purple clouds are showing up in the sky. A thunderclap with lighting went off and Alvin turned around to see what we see. A face showed up in the clouds that looks like a witch's face.

"Uh oh." Alvin said as we hear evil laughter. "What is that?"

"It's her." Norman said.

Just then, hands came out from the clouds. They came towards us through the graves. Just then, the witch screams. I hug Norman in fear and Alvin hugs both of us in fear.

The cloud hands go into the ground as cracks on the ground appear.

We heard some thumping and we see a hand pop out from the ground.

"Ahh!" We all scream.

Just then, more things came out of the ground. Those things were zombies!

They got us back against another grave as another zombie starts coming out of the grave. It roars as lightening flashed from the sky.

I grab the book from Alvin and handed it to Norman. "Quick! Read it!"

"Uh...once upon a time....in-in a far off...once...once upon a time..in-in a.." Norman said, trying to stop it.

"Make it stop, please!" Alvin screamed.

"Norman!" I shouted.

"I-it's not working!" Norman shouted.

The zombie in front of us growled.

"Stop."

"Stop?" Norman whispered.

"You must stop"

"What?" I said.

"Norman! (y/n)! What are you doing?!" Alvin said. "Ah! I think I peed my pants!" he said, running off.

Norman closed the book.

"Wait!" he yelled, grabbing my hand and following Alvin.

How am I related to that witch?