Epilogue.

~(y/n)'s pov~

I was at Norman's and we were watching a scary movie. His grandma was sitting over by the couch, watching us and knitting.

"Son?" Norman's father asked as he walked over toward the couch.

"Hi dad." Norman said, looking at his dad and back to the tv.

"What are you two watching?" he said, as he sat down next to Norman's grandma.

"A scary movie." Norman said.

"Oh yeah, um, your grandma here, is she?" Norman's dad asked as Norman's grandma looked up, shocked a bit.

We looked at Norman's dad, looked at each other, smiled, and both nodded.

"Right, of course she is, um, is she uh, is she, uh, sitting next to me?" Norman's dad said, pointing next to him.

We both nodded again.

Norman's father turned to his grandma and his grandma turned to him.

"Hi mom." Norman's father said, not seeing her. Norman's grandma just turned to us, shocked, but they both smiled.

They seemed happy.

Norman's mother sat in a chair next to the couch and Courtney say in front of her mom.

Me and Norman turned back to the movie, as Norman put his arm around my shoulders, making me smile.

"So, what's happening now?" Both Norman's father and his grandmother said.

Me and Norman just both laughed.