Car Trip.

~3rd pov~

Mitch, Courtey, and Neil were in Mitch's van, going up to the old graveyard.

"And she said 'I can totally consider a career in formation swimming' but I was like 'I want to do something that helps people less fortunate than me, thank you every much' you know?" Courtney said, with a very, bored Neil in the back seat. "Like the poor or people who are dying or ugly or something because I think ecology and world peace are like, totally important today. Do you use free weights? Cause your deltoids are huge!!!"

"I've never used deltoids in my life, I swear, you can test me." Mitch said.

"Kill me now." Neil said and laid down.

"Thank you for doing this, Mitch. He means an awful lot to me, you know. I love him like he was a brother." Courtney said.

"He is your brother." Neil said. "Besides, we're only going to get (y/n)."

"Woah! Look at that sky!" Mitch said and everyone looked to see the dark purple storm clouds.

"Look out!" Neil shouted. There were three figures running towards the van.

"Oh no!" Mitch yelled and moved the van out of the way, to avoid hitting them.

"That was (y/n) and Norman!" Neil shouted. They then saw someone else in the road and they screamed. Mitch tried the breaks but it was too late and they hit the person. The van did a 180 and it swirved to a stop.

"Is everyone okay?" Mitch asked.

"No." Both Neil and Courtney said in uncomfortable sitting placements.

Mitch got out of the car to investigate what's up with the guy he hit.

"Um, hello sir?" Mitch said and bent down to his level.

"Is he dead or what?" Courtey asked from the van.

"I don't know, he's not moving." Mitch said. Then Mitch heard the man take raspy breaths. "He's still breathing!" Mitch then picked up his head.

"So he's okay?" Courtney asked.

Then the head came off the body.

"Uh...not exactly." Mitch said.

"What? What did you just say?" Courtney asked.

"Does anyone know CPR or?" Mitch said, getting up. Then he saw Norman, (y/n), and Alvin running up to him.

"Run!" Norman yelled and they ran to the van as Mitch stood there. He looked down at the head. It opened it's eyes and growled at him.

"AHHHH!" Mitch screamed. He noticed the body getting up so he screamed some more. Mitch kicked the head away and ran back to the van.

"Did you see that?!" Mitch said as he got into the driver's seat.

"That was insane." Courtney said.

"I know right! I kicked that like, a hundred yards!" Mitch said, excited.

"Norman!" Courtney said, turning to her brother. "What just happened?!"

"Zombies!" Alvin said from the trunk. "I swear, okay?! We saw them burst out of their graves, for real!"

Courtney just looked at him.

"Just so you know, I totally saved their lives, and I can totally save yours." Alvin said to Courtney.

'Seriously?! This is not the time to bust a move!' (y/n) thought.

As Alvin was talking to Courtney, Norman was looking outside so (y/n) looked to. They saw the zombies getting closer.

"Um, guys?" (y/n) said.