Chapter-1

Everything happened for a reason

Dated: 03/09/2018

⏪⏪⭐⏩⏩

We met so many souls in our life. Souls that we don't know were good or bad. But we met them for a reason. A reason that no one knows.

Sabina, as the world called her now was also met so many souls in her life. But mostly of them were evil.

Those soul were evil and so cruel that made her life 20 yrs horrible.

They damaged her soul and left her with pain and fear. But she lived. She fought them with her weapon. Her weapon of smile.

She learned it from her lord. She has nothing, but her lord. He was her only strength. She always found her confide in him.

When she first time smiled at her enemies, their faces was worth watching. The warm feeling she felt was her life's turning point.

Slowly-slowly, She gain her confident back, which she lost when she was just a kid. And one day, she run off. She run off from that horrible jail, as she called it.

When she arrived at Delhi, she had nothing. She starved for two-three days for food and shelter. And for clothes too, as the winter season was just started at Delhi at that time. Then, she met the first kind soul of her life, Mr. Khanna. The publisher and owner of Jagjivan newspaper and magazines. He gave her a job of sweeping at his company and a small square cottage to the little girl, who he found very brave and confident.

But within three months, he get to know that this little girl can do anything. Sabina has primary education, Mr.khanna gave her more education through personal tutors.

As an intelligent girl that she was, she quickly learnt alot more and get an assistant job at his company.

Now, after three years, Sabina has everything. She has a 2bhk flat with an article writer job in that same enterprise.

She proved by her hard working and learning that she was capable. Although,she don't have any qualification degree, but she has enough knowledge to do her work correctly.

But she still have that same sleeping disorder. She didn't sleep at night. Its not that she didn't want to sleep. But she just can't sleep.

Doctor told her to take medicines, but she never take any. Because she want to sleep naturally like other peoples do.

As she completed her Fajir prayer, she fold her mat and make herself a hard coffee.

Then she walk to the small balcony she have in her 2 bhk flat to watch the beautiful sun rise as she did daily.

"Now... Let the day began."

She said to herself. She emptied her cup as the sun rose fully.

She freshen up and ready herself for work. She reached its office on time, wearing baby pink kurti with black denim. She covered her head with printed hijab.

Everyone greeted her as she made her way to her boss office, with her laptop in her hand.

She greet him and show him the article she wrote yesterday. Like everytime he like it.

Then, her boss gave her a new project. She has to write about the famous business tycoon, Zain Ali. He built his own empire in the business world. He was ruthless and cruel person, as everyone say about him. He was the youngest bachelor in the business world with handsome feature and model like body. Every girl die for his one look.

Apart from him, she has to write about his newly built mall,which was still in construction. Her boss booked an appointment for his team to overlook it and want to gave the best from others.

"Are you sure, you want me to go there?? I never been any place like that before."

"I know you can do it. Trust me."

Mr.khanna told her. She nodded and busied herself in other tasks. After lunch, she and her team, ride off to their destination.

When they reached there, everyone busy themselves in their task. The camera man start capturing the real life moments in his little device.

Sabina also take out her pen and notepad and start making notes. She talk with the people work there. The workers shares every detail from the interior design to the material use there.

She wrote every thing very carefully. She want to give her best. The noises outside grab every ones attention.

"Bade Sahab is here."

Someone shouted as the workers goes to greet him. Sabina also went outside to see him. She saw him at tv or magazine. But she want to see him face to face.

She saw him standing with his manager. She want to go and greet him and talk to him, but she was afraid. She was not so confident types of people. She can't connect herself with people easily.

Apart from that she was very self reserved person. No one can tell what she was thinking. Because she was expert in hiding her pain, fears or even her thoughts.

She was looking at Mr. Fareed noticing his personality. The way he was talking, his style, his standing position and get to know that he was a kind hearted man.

She has a quality of observing people very well.

"Don't you think, you should go and try to talk to him. Its a great opportunity. He never gave interview to anyone. So.. If we have one, thats like wining a lottery."

Richa, her colleague told her. She also like that idea. But how can she do that.

After collecting her strength, she took baby steps towards him. But she was stop by someone. A tall 6" man stopped her and told in his dangerous voice,

"You can't go near him. So just back off!!"

His voice increased the level of anxiety she felt as she took two three steps back. She took a breath and smile at him in return. The person mesmerized by her smile, but she turned herself to walk back when she heard...a sound. A sound of something hustle.

She turned again and found nothing. But then she again heard the hustling of sound.

She look here and there and then look upwards. And there it was, the rope that tight around the huge iron rods was almost broke.

She look at Mr.fareed again and then up. This time the rope was  broken and the huge iron rods were felling apart. She run with all her might, throwing her notepad and pen at that moment and pushed Mr.Fareed.

As the rods touch the ground, a sharp painful scream left from Sabina's mouth, following by, Ya Allah!!

💠💠💠💠