Chapter-10

Her Eyes.

Dated: 24/10/2018

⏪⏪⭐⏩⏩

Zain's pov

Jessie's call, broke my sleep. She told me her todays schedule and also told me that,she has been leaving tomorrow for her new ad shoot.

She wants to spend her day with me. I felt so happy. She was such a cutie.

After freshen up, i wear my black T-shirt with grey jeans with upper jacket.

After get ready, i walk downstairs and my gaze stop on her room door. Its locked.

She is still sleeping.

When i reached at her house, Jessie was wearing a short with a tee. That girl is so different from my jessie. She didn't have any sense of dressing. All time wearing that long dresses with that cloth cover her head. She is such a joker.

"You are such a tease,baby."

I told her as i make myself comfortable on the couch. She giggled.

Jessie's voice is so sweet.

I can't stop myself to think that what her voice be like. Because i never heard her laughing. She always smiled.

What is wrong with me?? Why i was thinking about her??

I shook my head to clear my thoughts.

After breakfast, we leave for the Oracle mall. Jessie has a spa appointment there and after that we will spend our day on her house as i can't take her to my house because of her.

I even didn't tell her that She came with me. I didn't want jessie to upset more as she was so upset because of my sudden marriage.

But i make her believed that i will make everything right.

After she had her spa, we went to the food corner to have something to eat as she was so foody and hungry.

As she enter, she covered her face as well as me. Because She was a superstar here and i am a business tycoon. We can't move without security here.

We booked a private seat for us. As i went to the washroom, a lady cross by my side wearing a abaya and niqab.

This was the first time i was seeing someone so covered here. As i was entering the bathroom, a sudden thought cross my mind.

Is she possible that she was her??

I stopped on my tracks and went back. I found her in a waiting line. After she had her package, she paid her bill and left.

I followed her and when she was walking beside the fire exit, i grabbed her from behind. I put one hand on her mouth over the cloth that covered her face, so that she can't shout.

I dragged her inside the fire exit and push her to the wall.

I removed my face cover and look at her, her eyes was close and that rose my anger more.

"What the hell are you doing here??"

I shouted. She opened her eyes and i felt like time freeze.