Chapter 4 💜

-Junkyu-

Junkyu's plane had already landed in Incheon International Airport. Meanwhile, Junkyu is still on Mashiho's shoulder. It was a very awkward position. Especially for strangers like them. A couple of minutes later, he felt a slight tap on his shoulder. Which caused him to flinch. "Huh? What happened?" He Yelled. Mashiho giggled at Junkyu's funny reaction. The question also alarmed the people that were about to leave the airplane.

Junkyu felt that there were people looking at him weirdly. He immediately bowed at the other people who were disturbed. Junkyu glared at Mashiho for laughing at his cute mistake. "I'm sorry" Mashiho whispered at his ear. Junkyu felt goosebumps all throughout his body. 'That was weird' Junkyu thought. It was actually his first time to feel goosebumps. It was definitely a rare thing to happen.

After that, Junkyu immediately got out from the airplane. He left Mashiho inside of the plane. Junkyu looked both ways, and there was no sign of Mashiho. He felt relieved. Then suddenly, after a few minutes, he heard footsteps. It was weird because he was the only one who was walking on the streets. Or was he? Junkyu felt scared. Then suddenly, "Boo!" And there he was, a cheeky and innocent Mashiho surprised the older friend.

"Don't scare me like that!" Junkyu exclaimed. "And... Why were you following me?" Junkyu asked. Mashiho began to smile even more than he was doing before. "I wasn't actually following you, I was walking to my new roommate's apartment here in Seoul." He said. Junkyu wasn't actually believing Mashiho. It was a bit suspicious. Knowing Mashiho, He had always been cheeky through the whole airplane ride.

"If you say so" Junkyu said and walked a little bit faster than before. Junkyu originally planned to go to His mom the next day and stay at his apartment for tonight. After 10 minutes of walking, he finally arrived at his apartment. He quickly held the key to the door and immediately went outside. He sat on his comfortable sofa and unbuttoned the first three buttons. It revealed his wide chest and his collar bone.

After a few minutes of resting, he heard the doorbell rang for about 3 times. He opened the door to reveal Mashiho. 'What the hell is he doing here?' He thought. Mashiho covered his eyes when he realized that the guy that was in front of him, was bare-chested.
Junkyu immediately buttoned his shirt and felt humiliated. Mashiho blushed at the funny interaction between him and Junkyu. "Why were you naked?" Mashiho asked. "I wasn't naked, stop overreacting Mashi" Junkyu said nonchalantly.

"Why are you here exactly?" Junkyu asked out of curiosity. Mashiho shoved his phone in front of Junkyu's eyes. "Is this the right address?" Mashiho asked.
"You're my new roommate?" Junkyu asked. Mashiho nodded and immediately went inside of the apartment. Junkyu stared at his new roommate while Mashiho was being comfortable with the new environment.

Junkyu had another problem, How in the world would he focus when Mashiho is around?