Chapter 13 💜

-Junkyu-

"What's going on?" Junkyu asked as he looked at Mashiho jumping up and down. Though as if he was possessed with some kind of  ghost that died happily. "Well, My favorite author is having a book signing at the mall! It's gonna be the first time we'll ever see his face." Mashiho replied.

Junkyu gulped. He knew all along that he was Mashiho's favorite author. From the beginning ,he already knew about Mashiho being a part of Junkyu's fanbase. But Mashiho had no idea who his favorite author is. "I gotta go now, Bye Koala!!!" Mashiho said and rushed to go outside of the apartment.

Junkyu waited for a couple of minutes to get ready. You never know, Mashiho could still be outside of the door. "What should I do?" He asked himself. He was nervous, but he was excited at the same time. He felt guilty for keeping it a secret from him. He got up and got ready. Even though he was already mentally exhausted from thinking on how to calm down, he managed to get ready on time.

He drove himself to the mall and entered. He went to the venue and settled backstage. "Are you nervous?" Vince asked. Vince was basically Junkyu's Bestfriend. They were practically like glue. They would stick to each other at all times. But now that Vince already found his soulmate, They didn't hang out as much as they did back then.

Junkyu nodded at Vince. "Don't be nervous, it's not like it's your first time to do fan signs." Vince assured him. "But it is!" Junkyu said. But before Vince could say something, Junkyu got dragged by his Secretary. "It's time for you to reveal yourself, Mr. Kim" She said. Junkyu got nervous once again. He heard the speaker announcing his name. "Please welcome, Kim Junkyu!" The secretary pushed Junkyu up onto the stage.

Fans were clapping and screaming out his name as he was greeting in front of the audience.
"Goodmorning everyone! I would like to thank you for supporting my book. Please get comfortable while you wait for the book signing." He said.

It was fun. The fans got a chance to communicate with Junkyu. The fans wrote questions for Junkyu to answer in a segment called. 'Get to know your author better.' "One of your fans wrote, 'Are you currently in love with someone?' Who wrote this? Please stand up" The host said.

Junkyu got nervous as Mashiho stood up. "W-what's your n-name?" Junkyu asked. "Mashiho" He replied. "Well, to answer your question, I am." Fans squealed as they heard Junkyu's answer. After that, The book signing began. Junkyu was still nervous because of the fact that Mashiho's here. Junkyu was about to feel okay until it was Mashiho's turn.

Junkyu looked at Mashiho's eyes but he avoided his gaze. Let's just say that Mashiho was a bit upset.
"I'm sorry" Junkyu began to talk to him. He had no choice so he lifted Mashiho's chin and forced him to look at Junkyu. Mashiho started getting red and nervous.

Well, this is gonna be a long day.

Author's Note:

AHHHHHHHHHH!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! MASHIHO IS FINALLY DEBUTING! 😢😁😂 You're probably gonna get shocked from what I'm about to say but, Thank you so much YG!!! 😚 I'm still shocked and excited by the news! Anyways, Vince is portrayed by vincejae2121

Feel free to share your thoughts down below 👇⬇ Ilysm