Chapter 6 💜

-Junkyu-

It's been 2 hours since they left their apartment and the atmosphere seems so Awkward. Mashiho is focused on driving while Junkyu is in a battle between his eyes. His eyes wanted to sleep for the longest time already. No one was talking while they were both doing their own thing. The car was dead silent.

Though as if you can hear a dollar bill falling from a high distance. Mashiho being a loud person, he wasn't comfortable with this kind of silence. While Junkyu thought it was a good idea to do a draft for his book. It was a good opportunity for him to focus. While Junkyu was making a draft, Mashiho's sneeze broke the silence. "Achoo!" A cute sneeze was given by Mashiho. Junkyu smiled and looked at him.

"I'm sorry" He said and focused on driving. "That was the cutest sneeze that I've ever heard before." Junkyu confessed and giggled. Mashiho blushed at his compliment. It was a rare thing for Junkyu to compliment someone. Especially to a person like Mashiho. "Umm... T-thanks, I guess" Mashiho stuttered. It felt like his whole system isn't working.

'Junkyu's effect on Mashiho is another story to tell' A simple compliment from Junkyu can do a lot to Mashiho. Junkyu noticed a flustered Mashiho. So he thought it was a good idea to mess with him. Junkyu went closer to Mashiho's face. "K-koala, stop that" Mashiho's face turned bright red. Junkyu's breath on Mashiho's face was giving him goosebumps.

Junkyu's face got closer and closer to Mashiho's cheek. "K-koala" Mashiho whispered. His face was covered in bright red, it was brighter than his future. Mashiho was blushing, while Junkyu was still messing with him. Junkyu went closer to his ear and whispered "Let's stop at a gas station, I need to pee" Junkyu was forcing himself not to pee in his pants for quite a while now.
To make things worse, there wasn't a sign of a gas station here so, he might need to pee his pants.

Mashiho smirked. "But there isn't a gas station here. You might need to pee in your pants, Koala" He said. Junkyu looked at him with desperate eyes. "Mashiho, I need to pee!" He yelled. Well, this is what you call karma. "Or else, I might pee in the car!" Junkyu said. "Well, why would I be affected? This is your car, and I'm not gonna clean your nasty urine."  Mashiho said while he laughed.

"This is what you call, good quality content." Mashiho laughed once again. Mashiho finally stopped at a place with a lot of trees. "Get out and pee already!" He commanded. Junkyu looked confused. "Here?" Junkyu asked while he pointed his finger towards the trees. "Yes, now get out and pee" He said.

"People might see me!" Junkyu said. "Oh come on, Do you have another choice?" Mashiho asked and Junkyu immediately went outside of the car. Junkyu was still complaining because of the fact that he never wanted to pee in an open place. "Come on Koala, The only people that are here, are me and you." Mashiho said. "Fine, just please turn around" Junkyu said.

"What?" Mashiho asked and he pretended not to hear him. "TURN AROUND!" Junkyu said and Mashiho giggled. He did what he was asked to do. Junkyu did his business and he immediately went inside of the car. Junkyu slapped Mashiho's arm. "That was rude!" Junkyu said and Mashiho just giggled.

Mashiho focused on driving once again. And they saw a Gas station. "See? If you were patient, you didn't have to pee on a public place." Mashiho said. Junkyu ignored Mashiho and they continued their road trip. "Where are we exactly going to?" Mashiho asked. "We're going to Dong-gu,Daegu, South Korea."
He answered.

Author's note:

Congrats to Jeongwoo for being the 5th official member of the new Yg Boy Group!

Feel free to share your thoughts down below ⬇👇