Shock, horror

Well this vice, this sweet temptation
The answer to frustration

Here I was, standing in an elevator after the lovey dovey couple reunited with a scary little girl, the BFG and a wannabe playboy.

A chuckle came from my 'brother' causing three pairs of red eyes, one pair of golden eyes and one pair of chocolate brown to look at him with confusion. A smirk graced my red lips exposing some of my pearly white teeth.

Thankfully, the god awful elevator music stopped as the cold doors to the metal cage opened. A long corridor was exposed with dark mahogany desk on the right with a woman behind it like a pig in a pen. I could practically feel my mouth watering. A growl from Eddie pulled me from my trance. My ruby eyes darted towards him.

"What? Are you really going to keep telling me that fish are friends not food bs?" Embarrassment filled his golden eyes as chuckles resonated through the room.

Bella spoke to Edward although I didn't care much to listen, especially not as her emotionless voice drove me up the wall.

My ruby eyes scanned the architecture, taking in each piece of carved stone and marble slab. My leather high heeled boots clicked against the hard, cold floor as I inhaled, smelling only the delicious scent from the human that seemed so far away now.

"You know Alice, you could've at least let me have a snack before we got here. I am parched." A groan left tight lips in response to my exclamation, extending my smirk once more.

Dark oak doors swung open as three thrones fittingly with three kings upon them were revealed. To the right stood the oh-so feared Alec who was soon joined by his sister.

Just as Aro opened his mouth to speak I spoke calmly to prevent him from even beginning his dramatic monologue. "Well, lets cut to the chase so I don't have to be here any longer than I have to. She's human, that's an issue and someone needs to either turn her or kill her and I personally volunteer to do either." A sharp glare came from the self pitying Cullen, his golden eyes almost glowing with rage. "What? You know it's true." A mixture of shock and amusement filled the room. "By the way, my name is Alex, otherwise known as Alexandria Cullen."

"You don't deserve to carry the Cullen name." The over a hundred year old toddler growled.

"Ouch Eddie, that hurt." My painted red lips twisted into a smirk. "Perhaps, next time leave it to me to do the insults old man."

In an instant the golden eyed boy rushed towards me, ready to rugby tackle me causing alert to spread through the room as the three kings stood. My smirk remained as I stood, unmoving as he got closer and closer and closer. Until, I raised a singular hand pointing a sharp black nail towards the Cullen boy and shadows consumed him. They entered through every crevice in his body until they were gone from sight. His once golden eyes opened to reveal solid black with no white or colour, a complete void.

"Please, stop." The young human begged pitifully as I chuckled.

"Fine." With a flick of my hand the shadows retreated, rushing from his body like water through a broken dam. Shadows that escaped fluttered away to dark corners, running like cheetahs in search of their next prey. All at once my 'brother' fell to the floor. "Watch yourself, Cullen or next time, well, there won't be a next time for you." I whispered in his ear after kneeling at his side. I once again stood and kicked his side sharply, his body catapulting into the now shut towering doors. All that could be heard in the room was a pounding heart, fast breathing and groaning. I looked around to see only shocked faces. "Are you not entertained?" I exclaimed before turning on my heel and walking to the massive doors. I pushed them open with ease before turning back to the three kings that remained shocked, their mouths gawping open as I blew a kiss to them before turning back, exciting the Volturi palace. My heels clicking now filling the castle.

I assumed that that would be the last I saw of the Volturi but boy was I mistaken.