Blood, lust

My battle cry, my rebel yell
My god my girl she's bad as hell

I stepped inside of the walls of the Volturi, humming in approval of the decor that seemed even more splendorous since I last saw it. As we walked the halls I saw a familiar face bring a deadly smile to my face.

"I know you, you're the human receptionist." I spoke, a maniacal grin still spread across my formerly impassive expression. I swerved away from the group making my way towards the now panicking human. "Relax, I'm Alexandria, you can call me Alex." A sharp smirk took the place of my smile as I saw the receptionist become more tense as I now hovered above her menacingly.

"Come now, you will have time to bother the staff later." A half joking half serious voice echoed through the hall causing me to twist on my heel only to see the blonde haired king with a small smirk of pride upon his expression. I rolled my eyes dramatically.

"Fine." I turned back sharply towards the helpless receptionist who jumped at my sudden movement. "Don't worry, I'll be back for you." Her soft blue eyes widened causing me to chuckle as I returned to my previous position within the group. All three kings shook their heads although each of their faces held a small smile of amusement. I supposed they hadn't ever met anyone like me before, let alone a woman like me. I had always been more cautious around my newfound mates knowing that my actions could likely cause consequences for the Cullens whom I considered family, and yes that even includes downer Dreadward.

My heels clicked against the paving, my head high and my silky hair waving behind me gracefully. My red eyes scanned each door, each tile and each window we passed on our little trip to wherever the hell we were going. My body was tense, prepared for what may come just in case the fearsome Volturi felt some need to prove their reputation.

"Calm yourself mia cara, we will do nothing to harm you." I ripped my hand abruptly from the child like man's grip that had, up until now, gone unnoticed by me as I became so absorbed within my thoughts.

I could feel my red eyes darken as the beautiful metallic scent of blood and the sound of steady heartbeats flooded my senses. I noticed each of the trio of vampire royalty raise a brow at my hunger but I shrugged them off, pretending I did not notice them at all.

Eventually they turned their gaze from me to look upon a familiar doorway.

"I recognise this. Isn't the room behind these doors where I almost killed Eddie?" I sighed in faux contentment. "Good times, good times." Chuckles followed my remark causing a smirk to return to my face.

Suddenly, the doors were slammed open revealing a room full of confused looking humans causing my throat to burn like there was a wildfire burning me inside out.

"Welcome officially to Volterra, we thought you might be a little thirsty so here is a little welcoming present from us to you." Spoke the childish yet mature voice of Aro Volturi. As soon as the words left his throat a malicious smile crossed my face as I pounced upon the unsuspecting group before me. I latched to a woman's shocked body before harshly biting into her shoulder, draining her of every inch of blood within her body. I looked up, feeling blood dribble down my chin seeing my three mates holding drained bodies looking upon me with an unidentifiable emotion burning deep in their ruby eyes.

"Il mio tresoro, you have made quite the mess." Sighed Marcus Volturi as he sped over to my side. He was soon joined by his brothers who looked upon me, passion now flooding their blood red eyes. I felt the trail of blood that spanned from my mouth to my chin slowly travel further, resting upon my chest. Immediately the three kings brought their lips to where the blood tested upon me. Slowly licking it off sensually. Pause. Now I know dear reader that if you are human this may seem disturbing but it is just like how, oh I don't know, if you have food on the corner of your mouth your partner may use that as an excuse to kiss you. Also, no children should be reading this book anyway. Although I doubt any of you eleven year olds will listen. Oh well, at least I can say I tried to warn you.

Resume.

They pulled away, eyes full of lust and desire. My signature smirk returned to my face as I tutted jokingly at the three.

"Come now, can't you at least take me out on a date first?"

A/N I don't know how I feel about this chapter. I would love any feedback you may have, be it positive or negative. Thank you for reading.