Chapter 2 Awkward First meet

Our faces were glued to the window and we were staring at the family that got down from the range over. They looked so perfect to be true.

My eyes were only on one guy, damn his abs were saying hi through his tight grey shirt and a tightly fit black jeans. He looked like a model walking out of a magazine.

My mom questions "Matthew, they are rich as hell look at the designer bag that woman is carrying and why does she look oddly familiar?"

Just then a small boy I guess the youngest one in the family pointed towards us after calling his dad( I guess).

In lightning speed we closed our curtains and had a silent prayer they shouldn't have seen us.

My dad commented "God, now they would think we are creeps!!" Just then the door bell of our house resonated through our house. We were in utter silence we didn't even move an inch.

My mom finally came out of her shock and I ran back to my room as if my pants were on fire. But my mission was aborted as my dad pulled me and said " Not so fast, you are the part of creepers squad".

Feeling totally embarrassed my mom opened the door and my dad and I acted as if we were opening the cartons. Acting oblivious is the best we can do in this case.

To are dismay after my mom opened the door, we were met with two beautiful smiles from the lady in amazing pencil skirt and she tight blouse and a man in loose pants and dress shirt.

But I was very much less concerned of these I was enchanted by the boy I was swooning on before. He had a very bored but searching eyes. He was looking around our house and at us. It took my mom a good minute to come out of her trance and say the most dumbest thing a person can ever say.

"We are not stalkers".

That's it, I was packing my bags to Antarctica. We were shocked by heartful laughter from 3 of them. And my dad finally jumped into action and invited them in.

My dad apologized for my mom's quick slip. And introduced us. It was the casual we are too new it's so nice to see and all. But for me I was so baffled by the guy sitting on my favorite bean bag having the most mesmerizing smile.

My trance was broken when the man whose name is Robert Brown, 55, is a owner of the Brown and Co the largest trading company in US which I totally came to know now only but acted as if I knew!

He asked me "Savannah, so you are going to Oakland High as well". I shook my head and said yes.

He said "Oh that's great Jacob is a senior in Oakland high". All I got out of this conversation is his name is Jacob.

An handsome guy with handsome name. My dad intercepted my thoughts and said " Wow that's great she is starting senior year as well and if you don't bother can she also join you. I mean can you drop her too." I didn't know what to feel that time.

I was over the top of the world traveling with him everyday to school. But my dreams were shattered as Jacob says "She can travel in the bus it's nearby I heard."

I was baffled was that sass but I felt it was so rude. My dad had a very hostile expression on his face. My mom who didn't open her mouth after the quick slip spoke out asking "Does anyone need coffee?". That's my mom ladies and gentlemen!
__________________________
Read and comment!!