chapter 1

hey guys,

hope you like my first chapter <3

Vanessa pov

There I walked in the darkness of the club, not really me but my alter ego, roxy.

I had no choice but to take up a job like this because I made a promise to my late mother that I would stay with father no matter what becomes of him

so here I am a 21-year-old who doesn't have a college degree and working at the local strip club for a few extra bucks so I can support my father and my stepmother.

my boss calls out to me shaking me out of my thoughts

"Roxy its time," he said, I sigh knowing exactly what he means and follow him to the stage.

Mr. Johnson my boss is a 40-year-old perverted man who always tries to have his way with me but I always decline despite the offers he gives me.

as soon I got on the stage I completely turned into my alter ego Roxy who is nothing like me.

she is very seductive and knows what to say to get the men going.

I loose my self in the dance slowly taking off my bra and showing off my tits, I see men almost drooling at the sight.

finally, when I am done I see men coming and giving me offers, slapping my ass, grabbing my tits and walking away.

I know it's very demeaning, but I have no choice

the night passes and I found my self flirting with men and getting tips. finally, my shift got over and I was allowed to go home.

so I quickly changed into my jeans and left.

since I didnt have a car nor had money for a bus ride or a taxi so I walked home.

Now you maybe wondering why don't I leave my family, but it isnt that simple.

When my mother died she made me promise to never leave my dad and I did keep that promise.

But a few years later my father got remarried to another woman.

At first, I thought everything would be fine and I thought my father would get better but that wasn't the case.

He would go out get drunk and beat me up and then he made my stepmother do the same.

I always wanted to go to college and finish my degree but my father had taken the money my mother had saved and paid all his debts.

I shook all my thoughts as I reached my house

As soon as I open the door I saw my father fucking some chick while my stepmother was smoking pot in the kitchen.

So I ran upstairs to the attic so I wouldn't disturb them and get another beating

I sat on my mattress and started reading my book which I borrowed from one of my friends at the strip club

Then suddenly my door opens with force and walks in my father.

"where is today's money?" he asked with a cold tone.

I get up and get the money from my pocket and hand it to him.

"Here is everything I got today" I said, he snatched it from my hand and counted the money.

He looks at me with angry eyes "this is all you got today?! " he asks

I nod, he grabs my hair and throws me at the wall and all I felt was liquid dripping down from my head.

"you fucking bitch I expect you to get 200$ a night and all you get is 50 bucks. what?! do I need to teach you how to be a hoe" he says angrily

"this is your last warning I expect more than 200$ otherwise you won't live to see the light of day again, you understand!?"
He says angrily

I nod frightened to what would happen next but to my surprise, he walks out.

I got up and went to my bathroom to see the damage.

I looked in the mirror and saw an emotionless girl staring back. I go and shower to wash the blood out of my hair.

When I was showering I saw the blood going down the drain.

When will someone show me kindness was all I thought before getting out of the shower

I dried my self, went to bed and drifted off into a dreamless sleep

Authors note:

Hey guys hope you like this chapter

Stay beautiful

Xoxo

Anastasia