Chapter 9

Hey guys,

Hope y'all like this chapter

"Oh my god! Lucas are you ok?" I exclaim as I run to him

He was still in his suit but it was torn all over, there was a slit in his waist and I could see it was bleeding really badly.

His lip was busted and I see a big bruise at the side of his cheek which I assume was from a punch.

He had another cut on his thigh, it was bad but not as bad as the one on his waist which is super deep and might require stitching.

I put his hand around my shoulder so he could have some balance and tried to get him up stairs.

Once we reached his room I first put a towel on his bed so no blood would stain his sheets.

I ran into his bathroom and and filled a bowl of water, got a cloth and the first aid kit.

I came out and I tried to unbutton his shirt and also removed his pants.

So he was there in-front of me in just boxers. Just great.

I sat on a chair next to the bed and wet the cloth and started wiping the blood on his waist.

I went to his thigh and last his face.

While I started wiping his face, he was just staring at me.

He then started playing with the tip of my hair.

"It's so soft" he said out of nowhere.

"Thanks" I awkwardly said.

I took a needle and thread and sterilized it alcohol.

"How do you know how to do all this?" He asked

"When I used to come back home from work and if my parents got into a fight. They would both remove their anger on me. And when it got really bad, I didn't have any money to go to the hospital and I didn't know what to say to the doctors but I had enough money to buy a first aid kit so I learnt how to do it over time". I said while sterilizing my hands.

"Ok, so this is gonna hurt" I warned him. I really don't want to hurt him.

I took the needle and started stitching his cut and he just sat there staring at me like nothing was happening.

I felt his hand still playing with my hair and then come down my cheek and then on my chin pulling my face up gently to look at him.

My face felt warm like I was blushing hard.

I looked into his beautiful icy blue iced.

"Your eyes are pretty" I blurted out nervously and he just burst into laughter.

I am shocked because this literally the first time I saw him even smile and he looks beautiful smiling.

"You're cute" he said.

I blushed even more

I just look liked a crazy red tomato right now.

"So are you gonna tell me what happened?" I asked

"It's non of your business" he said harshly and I just I nodded in response.

I finally finished and wrapped both his cuts and put the first aid kit away.

"Ok if you don't need me I will go" I said as I finish cleaning the room.

I looked at him and I saw him shamelessly checking me out.

Fuck I forgot I was only wearing a sports bra and booty shorts. I am so embarrassed.

But I have to act confident and not giving him any satisfaction.

"You done checking me out?" I asked him trying to act confident

He looked at me and gave me a smirk and said "yes I am done, you may leave."

Damn that guy has really have mood swings

"Also, I am traveling to Spain in two days for some business and since you are my personal maid you have to come with me." He told.

Wow as much as I hate going alone with him. I have a job to do and also maybe I can convince him to me do a little sight seeing

"Yes Mr. Romano" I said

And with that I left.

I enter my room, put off my light and got into bed.

I can't believe I am going to Spain.

I have always wanted to go to Spain. Just the beautiful architecture just makes me excited.

And the food is amazing too. I just cannot wait.

I felt my eyelids get heavy and I drifted off to sleep.

Hey guys,

Sorry this chapter is really short. But I don't want to bore y'all with the boring stuff so imma skip to the good parts.

Stay beautiful

XOXO

Anastasia