Chapter 8

Hey guys,

So I am quarantined and I am so bored so I will update a lot more.

Hope you enjoy this chapter :)

We walked around the mall buying clothes for 3 hours

We walked around the mall buying clothes for 3 hours. I am so tired I can literally drop from exhaustion.

"Stella we have been shopping for 3 hours, I can't take it anymore" I start whining.

" ok, one more shop and I promise we can go have dinner" she said.

I looked at Sophie and I could tell she was exhausted maybe partly the reason was that she had gotten up early to clean. She liked getting up more early to finish her chores and then spend the whole day with Stella and me.

We walked into Victoria secret. I turned around to see Tom and James also exhausted carrying more than 60 bags.

"Guys do y'all want to wait outside, you might feel a little uncomfortable." I said to them.

"No miss smith, our job is to protect you so it's ok we will come Inside" Tom said sweetly

"Or y'all can put the bags in the car. We will be fine for 5 mins"

They nodded and went to put all the bags in the car.

I went in and saw Sophie and Stella looking at a few bras.

"Nessa you have to buy this, I know who would enjoy seeing you in this" Stella smirked.

"What are you talking about" I am so confused who the hell is interested in me. I am really clumsy and not very pretty too.

"Girl shut up, literally since we entered the mall at least 50 guys checked you out" Sophie said while rolling her eyes.

"And Lucas is obviously into you like have you seen the way he looks at you"

"Ya, in a hatred kind of way. He doesn't like me he made it really clear to me" I said while looking down.

"Nessa, I have not seen my brother like this with a girl after-" then Stella went quiet.

"After who?"

"I am sorry Nessa this is not my place to tell you" Stella said.

"It's ok stel, I know he is your brother and you want to protect him" I said while smiling at her.

"Ok anyway enough of the depressing conversation, Nessa go try this on!" Sophie said excitedly.