It was a normal Saturday for Bob Duncan. Or at least it was until his phone started beeping. He had just been trying to watch T.V. when the loud noise interrupted him. He turned it off and picked up the phone.

"Hello! This is Bob Duncan from Bob's Bugs Be Gone! What's troubling you today?

"Hey, it's Dabney, Bob I have several large roaches running about the house. One tried to lay eggs in my bodacious hair and some are mating in my bathroom. Please come over quick" Dabney responded with a bit of panic in her voice.

"I'll be there soon Dabney!" Bob replied excitedly, a little too excitedly I might add.

Bob was thrilled! He would get to spend time with Dabney, the beautiful creature of his dreams, AND Amy couldn't do anything about it because Bob was just trying to do his job! He got his bug gear together and looked in the mirror. He looked great! Dabney would love him. But as he opened the door to leave, Bob thought for a moment, was this okay? Could he do this? As long as Amy didn't know he supposed it was okay... but what if one of his children found out? He would have to be stealthy.
        Finally, Bob grew a pair of balls and walked over to Dabney's. He knocked on the door.