Troublesome

meliodas

I stood up and stomped over to Zeldris, who was laying on the ground still barely breathing.

"Where is Estarossa?" I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt.

"The demon realm." He replied weakly. I tossed him to the side and walked back to the crew.

"Damn it," I sighed, holding back tears to keep my unbothered demeanor.
"I have to go to the demon realm. Elizabeth is there all alone with Estarossa, who knows what he's planning."

"Then we're going with you!" Diane said.
"No, you can't-,"

"All due respect, Captain, but that man almost kill you last time." Merlin spoke up.

I thought for a minute.

"Fine. But don't get in my way. I mean it." I glared at them all.

—————————————

How am I supposed to get to the demon world?
I was banned. If you're banned, you can't just teleport there like you normally would.

"Fantastic," I thought to myself.

I'm getting worried now. Elizabeth must be terrified right now.

She flashed through my mind. The way she's always so positive, how friendly she is to everyone, her beautiful features, her orange eye.

"Damnit!" My hearts shattered into a million pieces just thinking about her.

"Merlin, can you find a way in?"
"I can try. You demons are very smart when it comes to secret passages."

I sighed in frustration.

"Hold on, Elizabeth. I'm coming."