Dangerous

elizabeth

As Estarossa stepped closer and closer to me, I shoved him out of my way and ran towards the door.
I don't know why I thought I could escape. He just got back up and flew in front of me.

"Let me leave!" I yelled.
"Hush now, Elizabeth! We've been reunited! You act as if you don't know me!" He grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him.

"That's because I don't know you! Please let me go!"

He pushed me against the wall and put his knee between my legs so I couldn't move.

"Elizabeth, it's me! Why don't you remember me?" He said while running his hand through my hair.

I was getting scared. This man, who I know nothing about other than that he was a demon who tried to kill Meliodas, is insisting that I must know him. Not only that, but he's also putting his hands on me.

My breath hitched in fear. I think he noticed because he smirked and stopped.

"Afraid? No need to worry, I won't hurt or do anything to you."

He picked me up and tossed me onto the bed.

"P-please just leave me alone!" I put my hands up and used ark on his hand, causing it to explode into darkness.

"You bitch.." He jumped on me and pinned me down.

I started crying. I couldn't move at all. He had my wrists in his hands and he was on top of me.

Please help me, Meliodas!

-
i'm sorry for making these chapters so incredibly short i'm just running out of ideas and i'm also tryna keep y'all in suspense ;)