Chapter 3

I woke up the next morning excited. Tonight was the night I go on a date with Zeke. He's an amazing guy and I hope things go well. I really like him and everything.
It was only 10:30 on a Saturday morning so I decided to go out and get myself a new dress for my date tonight.
I went from store to store and still couldn't find anything. I was just bout to head him cause it was almost 6:00 when I saw this beautiful dress in a display cabinet.

 I was just bout to head him cause it was almost 6:00 when I saw this beautiful dress in a display cabinet

I knew this was the dress. So I went in a bought it for bout $150.00. It was totally worth it.
By the time I got home it was 6:30. I had text Zeke to see what time he wanted to pick me up. He said 7:00. So I quickly got changed into my outfit. I put my hair up and put some black eyeliner on to make my eyes bolder. That's when I heard a knock on the door. I went over and opened it up. It was Zeke. He looked and me eyes wide. I smiled and blushed.
"What is it too much?" I asked.
"No it's just you're so beautiful." Zeke said.
"Thank you." I said.
"Are you ready to go then?" Zeke asked.
"Of course I am." I said as I closed and locked my apartment door.
      We got into his 2019 Chevrolet Camaro and it was beautiful. I was wondering  Zeke was taking me to dinner.
      We were in the car for about ten minutes when we arrived at a restaurant named The Melting Pot. I've heard of it before it is supposed to be one of the fanciest restaurants around. I was amazed and happy and excited at the same time. I looked over at Zeke and he had the biggest grin on his face.
      "Zeke you didn't have to." I said.
      "Honestly though I wanted to. Look Tori your a special girl to me and I want to give you everything. If I could give you the world I would. You deserve all the happiness in the world. If I can give you that I will be happy with myself." Zeke said.
      I knew what I wanted to do then. We were parked in front of the restaurant and Zeke was about to get out of the car when I grabbed his arm, pulled him over to me, and kissed him. It felt like fireworks were going off. The kiss was amazing. He pulled away and smiled. I smiled and felt my cheeks get red again.
      We got out of the car and walked into the restaurant. He lead me to we're we were sitting and it was a beautiful view of the entire city.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
       After dinner he drove me back to my apartment. He got of the car and walked me to my door.
       "Zeke can I say tonight has been the best night of my life." I said.
       "We should do it again soon." Zeke said.
       "I would love to Zeke." I said.
       "I love you Tori!" Zeke blurted out.
       "I love you too Zeke." I said.
       Zeke put his hand around my waist and pulled me close. I put my arms around his neck and leaned in and kissed him for the second time tonight. I let him hold me in the night. It was an amazing feeling and I've never felt this towards anyone before. I really truly am in love with Zeke.