Chapter 1

This takes place after the episode where we learn why Jonah and TJ had beef

Cryus's POV
School had just let out for the day and I was going to go to my usual hangout spot, the swings, when I felt myself get yanked aside.
Tj shot me a concerned look. But I tried to shoot him one back that said it's just Andi being Andi I'll be there in a few I'm sorry. I'm not entirely sure if it came out that way however. "Cyrus? Cyyyrus! CYRUS!" Oh ya back to the fact that I was literally yanked from the middle of the sidewalk. "What do you want Andi?" "1) for you to stop being so gah gah goo goo over your boyfriend and 2" I stopped her before she could go any further. TJ and I weren't like that. We were friends. And just that. "Andi you can't keep saying stuff like that. For multiple reasons. One he could hear you. And two we aren't like that." "Please he is in love with you" I rolled my eyes at that comment. "What did you want anyway?" "Ohhh ya. So it's almost Buffy's 16th birthday and she thinks she's coming over to my house to just hang out but what if we invite the whole GHC?" She nudged me and said "we can even invite TJ" "To the first part of that definitely. To the second part, I'll ask TJ. I'm supposed to be with him now actually." "Go go have fun you love bird" I rolled my eyes again but didn't say anything and ran off. One thing I was thinking about though was "Please he is in love with you". We were just friends. Sure I'd dreamt about him a couple of times but that didn't mean anything. I felt my phone buzz.

Not so scary basketball guy:
Where are you are? Are you okay?
He was concerned. That made me smile
Underdog:
Ya I'm fine I'm on way now.
Underdog has dropped a pin

There he was. He looked actually really lonely. I felt bad. Could Andi have picked a better time?