The Car Ride

Cyrus's POV
I remained silent in that car ride for as long as possible. I focused on the music. And well Tj's face. I think he might have picked up on it but didn't say anything. Did I like TJ? If I'm being honest probably. But no one needed to know. I was jolted out of my thoughts by him talking. "You know underdog, you can tell me anything" ok he definitely knew. "I know same goes for you" "heck C I might even surprise you" "C?" "Just trying it out" I realized we were going no faster then 3 MPH. HE WAS STALLING! TJ KIPPEN WAS STALLING TO SPEND MORE TIME WITH ME! Unfortunately he couldn't stall forever because the next thing he said was "We're at your house underdog." I practically jumped out of his truck. "Later T." "This again?" I smiled. I knew he didn't mind it. "See you later underdog" As I walked up to my house I couldn't stop thinking about something he said "heck C I might even surprise you" WHAT DID THAT MEAN?! Had he surprised me already? Yes. Did he know it? Yes. So why on earth would he say that? God everyday I get more like my parents.
Tjs POV
Cyrus remained silent for most of the car ride. He clearly wasn't ready to come out to me yet and indirectly tell me who he liked. I had to do something. Anything was better then this awkward car ride. He lived in a residential neighborhood so I could stall the car. I told him that he could tell me anything to which he almost whispered that he knew and same goes for me. My next move wasn't probably the smartest considering I was still figuring things out and when I did my parents wouldn't be able to know but I told him that I might even surprise him. We sat in silence for a bit longer while I stalled the car. I think he figured out I was stalling. We said our goodbyes and he practically jumped out of my truck. Silly kid. As I drove off I turned up the radio and the song "I Fell in Love With my Best Friend" was on. Talk about timing.

I walked in my house and Andi was there with Amber. Now talk about being an item without acknowledging it. I told Andi that yes I was going to the party. Amber immediately got excited and Andi started playing with her hair. I was going to leave them to it. I made a sandwich and took it up to my room. I needed to think. Alone. I ended up staying upstairs for the rest of the night.