12:Adrenaline

"S-Sasuke--kun".

Hinata mumbled slowly through her dazed lavender eyes, she felt nervous but she didn't want to stop, not now. Even the great Sasuke Uchiha had fallen prey to this powerful Genjutsu, the one casted by her Majestic eyes and imperfect face. The bright lights of the village and the dazzling moon illuminating behind them. Amongst a serene scene, the two were proceeding closer and closer to each other.

"Hinata" Sasuke slowly speaks, his voice raspy and rough, but laced with feelings of care. Hinata and Sasuke were inches away from each other, they could feel their breaths on each other's lips. Hinata closes her eyes, accepting what was coming to her, not minding the consequences.

*Tok**Tok**Tok*

Suddenly Sasuke's eyes shift in anger towards the knocking sound coming from outside. Hinata also noticed that Sasuke had stopped, feeling a little embarrassed and nervous, she also stepped back, fixing a strand of her hair behind her ear. Her face was red and she was blushing madly. Whereas Sasuke grunted in anger, pointed towards whoever disturbed their moment.

"I-I a-apologize, S-Sasuke-kun" Hinata slowly says sorry as she stares down on the ground, feeling embarrassed because of her actions. She didn't even know why she was apologizing to him right now, but her impulses were active at the moment and she couldn't stop herself. But Sasuke could care less about her apology, his eyes were fixed on the door. And even without any sound or announcement from the person outside. Sasuke immediately recognized who it was.

"This better be something important, Gintoki. Otherwise you're dead" Sasuke speaks in a bit louder voice, his deep and rough voice intimidating the person closest to him. Hinata also looks towards the door, as it slowly opens. She watches, as the silver samurai walks inside, his eyes not leaving the floor.

"My Lord, I apologize to interrupt your dinner, but we have a situation on our hands that you need to be aware of" Gintoki speaks in an obedient tone as he bows on one leg before Sasuke and Hinata. Sasuke realizes by the tone of his voice that it was bad news, he wouldn't have stepped in unless it was something extremely important.

"I'll meet you at the Hokage's office" Sasuke orders him, and Gintoki nods lightly before suddenly disappearing out of his sight. Turning back to Hinata, he notices that she was curious as well. But he wasn't about to trust her with his village's secrets and problems just yet.

"I-Is something wrong, S-Sasuke-kun" She asks as she looks at him, her lavender eyes making Sasuke confused, he found it hard to look into her eyes for a prolonged time without falling in her trance. Slowly breaking off his gaze, he scoffs a little.

"Nothing. But I need to go now...........let me take you home" Sasuke says in a disconnected and deep voice, it was alot colder and it resembled how Sasuke was for most of the time. Hinata also felt that he became like his usual self again. Suddenly, Sasuke steps closer and grabs her arm, making her eyes go wide as she flinches.

"W-What ar--" Hinata was about to speak but she was cut off when Sasuke teleports both of them out of the Uchiha manor. And in the blink of an eye, Hinata turns around and finds herself standing on the front gate of the Hyuga household. She immediately turned back to Sasuke and noticed his rinnegan glowing purple. This eye of his held so many secrets and powers, and everytime Sasuke activated it, he ended up surprising everyone with it.