17:Embracing The Darkness

"If any of you try to take my happiness away from me this time.................I WILL kill you".

The sight of seeing Hinata so enraged sent shivers down their spines. It felt unreal. It felt unreal to believe that this was the same timid and innocent girl that they all knew in the past. It was impossible that this was the same girl who used to faint over Naruto Uzumaki, the same girl who couldn't say a single sentence without stuttering, the same girl who was once called a disgrace to her esteemed clan.

"Hinata, have you lost your goddamn mind? Listen to what you're saying. You're really going to fight us over that fucking traitor" Kiba was snarling and growling as he and Akamaru got into a fighting stance. Same with all the others, they put on their guards and prepared themselves for anything. Hinata looked over at Kiba with her byakugan and stared down into his eyes, and it made Kiba feel strange and frightened.

"Think carefully before you speak, dog. The next time I hear you say something like that about him, I'll personally rip your tongue out" her tone was calm and soft but her words were far from those things. The rage and anger behind them was heart shaking. Shikamaru at that point realized that Hinata had changed, that she wasn't the same anymore. But that didn't mean they were going to stop.

"If that's how you want it Hinata, then you leave us with no choice........We're here to take you back, and we are going to take you back whether you like it or not. And if it means fighting you then so be it" Shikamaru says as he let's out a sigh and closes his eyes. The rise in the chakra levels of different individuals was felt by everyone and nobody could walk away from this fight. Hinata stayed focused and used her rage to her advantage. She wasn't going to go back under any circumstances. But she knew she had to attack carefully, because the odds weren't in her favor.

Add to the equation, all of her enemies were elite jonin-level shinobis, she had to make her moves carefully. Hinata narrowed her eyes and she looked at all of them. Waiting for anyone to attack first. And surprisingly it was Sai who initiated the attack.

"Super beast scroll : Lion Bullet".

In the blink of an eye Hinata saw the multiple lions all jumping out of his scroll and raging towards her. But she also noticed that this attack wasn't to damage her but to distract her from the real attack. She saw how Sakura flinched a little and was about to attack as well. Hinata smirked a little as she saw through the attack, immediately dispelling the lions on her hands, she tried out a new technique that she had been working on after Sasuke told her of her chakra nature's.

"Fire Release : Flame rotation".

Their faces are left shocked when they see Hinata using a fire technique that they had never seen before. They saw how she used the normal Byakugan gentle step rotation technique but induced it fire, creating an impenetrable wall of fire around herself. The lions collided with the fire wall but immediately dispersed into nothing and as for Sakura, by this time she was also in the air and headed straight for the Hinata. Realizing she had no way out of this, she closed her eyes and embraced herself. But luckily Choji managed to expand his hand and caught her at the last second. Safely bringing her back to their side. Sakura panted to catch her breath and watched as Hinata slowly stopped and the fire dispersed in the air.

Suddenly, a small grin formed on Hinata's face as she looked at all of them. This immediately alerted the opposing ninjas as they took a step back. Shikamaru was shocked to see Hinata using a fire style jutsu, but he was even more shocked when he saw her making hand signs for a lightning technique.