chapter 1- My Pizza

"Hello! My wolf pack! I'm back! In this video, I'm going to show you some DIY costumes for Halloween, whether you trick or treating going to a party or just want to use this for cosplay these tips and tricks are sure to help you become freaky ghoul or ghost or whatever you want to be." I say into my camera. * TIME SKIP * "OK goodbye my pups and fellow pack members, I hope this video helps you so much, and Happy! Halloween!" I do my signature outthrow move and wave goodbye then shut the camera off.

My Name is Kenna, but some people call me Doc. or Ken. I am 17 and alternative, I love the style. I am also a YouTuber and I refer to my followers as pups or pack members.

I finish editing the video around 9 pm," Im hungry "I say "some pizza sounds good." I decide to walk to the store and get pizza, I grab my wallet, phone, headphones, and keys. I lock my door, then turn my music on. Animal starts to play. I put my headphones in my ears and walk to the store. I'm halfway there when I see what looks like a shadowy figure in the corner of my eye. I shrug it off and continue on.

I get my pizza and hurry home. Im almost there, I can see my house. When I hear a low growl and a high howl. I stay calm and continue on my way. I had just got the eerie feeling away, when I get a sharp pain in my back and pushed to the ground. I roll over to see a huge wolf rushing me, I let out a blood-curdling scream as he reaches me. I try to fight him off for like five minutes. I hear a starting noize then the wolf is flung away from me.

 Then a tall figure in a black trench coat steps over me, As he does he looks down at me and smiles. He then rushes the wolf. I try to move but I can't. I must be paralyzed I think. All I can do is move my head and neck. I can hear the sounds of there fighting. I dare not to look in their direction, I instead look for my pizza. I find it and what I see makes me angry and sad. My pizza is ruined its covered in grass, dirt hair and blood. It's also scattered all around me. I feel like I am going to cry when I hear a whimper and footsteps coming my way.

It's the man from before, he kneels down beside me. I'm about to talk when he says "no don't speak, save your strength. You'll need it for what I'm about to do." He then leans down close to my neck and the next thing he does surprise me sniffs me and says "You smell good, You are the one I smelled". I look at him funny, like what are you talking about. But he turns my head to the side, then puts his face back to my neck, licks it then he bites me. I can't seem to make any noize, any cry for help all I can do is a whimper.

 He stays at my neck for a few minutes, when he raises up I can see blood, my blood run down his chin. He says "sorry sweetie but I had to, its the only way to save you, also this part too." He then puts his wrist to his mouth and bites it more blood runs down his chin. He then takes his other hand and grabs my face and forces his wrist to my mouth and he forces his blood into my mouth. I end up drinking some of it and as soon as I do I start to feel pain. So much pain. He says "AH,  it's working, I can tell, You feel the pain just drink more and you'll feel better. Trust me." I don't know why but I trust him I feel safe around him, so I do as he says and slowly the pain goes away. I slowly let go of his wrist, which I didn't know I was holding on to with a death grip. He pulls it away. He then picked me up bridal style. I realize I can move some so I say "But my Pizza! "As I reach for it. "Shoosh," he says "Rest I will get you more pizza." He starts walking into the woods.

At this point I'm too tired to care of he's a psycho murder, kidnaper, or something like that. I just want pizza and sleep. I lay my head on his on his chest and listen to his heartbeat till I accidentally but eventually fall asleep.