5

We arrived at what looks like an old town or a fixed up/fancy trailer park, but it's not just trailers there's houses, stores stuff like that. Jake pulls up to a white two-story farmhouse. He shuts off the truck, "this is my house it was left to me when my parents died."  "Oh I'm sorry," we say. He shrugs it off "it's in the past let's go get you settled in." we get out and grab our stuff and head inside. Jake says "follow me to your rooms". We walk up a set of stairs. He says "to the left is my room the door straight ahead can be ollies, then to the right is Kenna's room. I'll let you two unpack while I make dinner." " Ok," we say then all head different directions. 

I open my door to find a normal looking room the only difference from a nominee room all the cool wolf and native American stuff. "Cool," I say and start touching everything while saying things like beautiful gorgeous, amazing, cool. When I hear a chuckle and "I see you like this kinda stuff too." I turn to see ollie leaning against the door frame. "Yeah," I say "I love it it's beautiful and cool. You like this to? Is your room like this? "He smiles "yes and yes I came to see if you needed or wanted help unpacking." I say" I guess you can help if you want". I grab my bags and give him my shirts "hang these in i say." He noods. I grab my bathroom stuff and walk to my attached bathroom and put it all away. When I come out Ollie has hung up all my shirts,'' so he says what now?" "Pants," I say I grab all my pants.'' Come help me'. We put everything away with no wired or embarrassing things happening well other than when we reached for the same pair of jeans and our hands touched. I'm sure i turned as red as fire.

 Were now sitting in the floor resting . I turn my head to face Ollie "hay do you already have your stuff put away?" He looks down at me" yeah I do, OH Yeah, that reminds me, come with me". With that he gets up takes my hand helps me up and leads me to his room. We stop outside his door. "Close your eyes he says.'' I do. I hear the door open an am led inside i then hear fabrick moving then feel a presence in front of me I'm moved to another spot then i here "open your eyes ". I open them and they immediately go completely wide. The bed is covered with band shirts. "I-I-wow I say there's so many and they're all yours". ''No", he says "they're all yours I want you to have them." "WHAT!?!? "I say "Me?!?! Why?!?!" He smiles "I like you your a cool girl and I want you to be my best friend and friends give gifts." " Well ok, bestie thank you soooo much there lovely I pick one up unfold it NO WAY I say an ember shirt." he smiles "yes way and it's yours now." "Sooo cool.... Um.... what now?" I say. He picks up some shirts" hang em up in your room" we do it and it takes us like 3 trips and the dude still has like 50 shirts.

 We decide to go downstairs. We sit down on the couch. Ollie turns on the T.V. storage wars is on."Oh cool," I say. "Yeah, He says storage wars it pretty cool." We sit and watch like almost a full episode before Jake hollers "guys come and eat"  We walk to the kitchen to see Jake sitting at the table we join him and eat. We also help clean up once were done. We all watch T.V. for a bit till I start to get tired. I stand up "I'm gonna go get to bed guys so night" " night" they respond. I go to my room I pick out one of Ollie old shirts, a Falling In Reverse one and black shorts, I shower. His shirt is a little bit long but i love long shirts, the big ones are comfy. I crawl into bed and soon fall asleep.

*Ollies POV*

Some time after kenna goes to bed jake and i decide to call it a night too we turn off the t.v. head upstairs say night then go to our rooms. I pick out a pair of red & black BB shorts to sleep in Yes I sleep shirt less like most men do. I shower than claw in to bed. Soon I fall a sleep.

 I don't know how long I was asleep but I'm awake now , I don't know what exactly woke me up but now i can't go back to sleep or get comfy i also kinda have this want to go check up on kenna, like something's telling me to or pulling me to her.

 I finally give in and go to her room, i open the the door and walk over to her. She's drenched in sweat and moving around a lot. "Nightmare," i say soon after she ppurst up panting. "sh**," i say, her staring at me. "Are you ok, you were having a nightmare. I came to check on you, if your wondering why i'm here. I'll go."I turn to leave when she grabs me "no no stay with me". She then scoots over and pats the bed beside her. I get beside her and instantly feel comfortable i don't know why thow. She says "my dream was about my attack it scared me and now i don't want to be alone."  "Schh," i say "go back to sleep im here, i'm here now."  We then go back to sleep super easy.

*kenna POV*

I'm having a dream of my attack. He's chasing me the wolf. He pounces on me then i burst up panting. I hear a "sh**" and turn to see ollie he says "are you ok you were having a nightmare i came to check on you if your wondering why i'm here. I'll go." He turns to leave but i grab his arm. I have a feeling that he needs to be here i need to be by him. "No isay stay with me," i then scoot over and pat the bed he moves beside me and i instantly feel much better at ease even. I say "my dream was about my attach it scared me and i don't want to be alone." 'Schh he says go back to bed im here, i'm here now." With that, I fall asleep happy.