4

We all walk outside and over to what I believe is a 1960 dodge d100 pickup truck. Jake says "ok three or two of us can ride up front but you can ride in the back if you want." "I call back," we say together. "will this ever stop," I say" it's kinda annoying," " it should soon every day with training you'll get stronger both in physical and spiritual strength," Dene says "we should get going before it gets too late. im sure they want you back dark jake." " Yes, "he says they do so we must hurry." " Ok then let's go," I say climbing in the back. Followed by Ollie. Jake and dene get upfront.

We then drive off to my house we get there in less than five minutes. we climb out. "You all can come in, I won't be long." We all go inside.' Oh, Yeah "I say "WOW, I forgot about the mess I made."  Ollie says "I'll help you clean this up if you want." Jake says "no you help her pack well clean up this room." " Are you sure?"I say dene says "yes we'll handle this you go pack."  "ok, "I say and walk Ollie to my room. I pull a duffel bag and two bookbags out of the tote there are in. I give Ollie the duffel bag and point to the closet and dresser and say "put shirts and jeans in here. All of my black, red and blue shirts and jeans ok". He nods and moves over there. I pack everything else I need into the book bags. "Ok," I say, "I think that's everything I need." I grab my purse, charger, phone, and headphones shove them inside my burse then head out to the front room. Ollie behind me carrying the duffle bag. "Hey guys, I'm ready.'' " ok, "Jake says "let's go.''

We leave and head off to ollies house, I help him pack while Jake and dene stay outside. I help him pack his two duffle bags. I grab his shirts from the closet. "Dude," I say "you have so many awesome shirts." " Yeah," he says "I've been meaning to go through them and give away or sell some of them." " Oh, "I say "cool I call first dibs on buying some off you once we get back." "Ok," he says "that's cool with me". We head back to the truck after five minutes more of packing.

While Ollie puts his stuff in the back I talk to dene. "Hay dene," I say he looks up at me "I was thinking since I'm basically living with you now and close to like 40% of my stuff is at your house. Do you think it would be better if I moved in with you?" He stands and moves to me "I was thinking the same thing, it will keep you out of trouble." Ollie pipes in "it will keep you from attaching any more pizza delivery boys". Dene smiles. "That and if the wolf attacked you returns he'll have to deal with me."  "Ok, "I say "I agree with you on this so here take my house key you can watch over my house or go in and move all my stuff over to your house it's up to you." He takes my key" I think it would be easier if I moved your stuff over its less worry for the both of us." " Ok," I say "it's your choice."I hope in the back of the truck and sit down. Dene looks at Ollie and says "it would be a wise decision for you to move with me too since She's connected to the wolf you are two and well be a closer coven." Ollie takes out a nightmare before Christmas lanyard from his pocket removes a key gives it to Dene and says "I agree with you and I think it'd be cool living with you too." Dene says "I'll move your stuff tomorrow starting with Kenna's. " With that, he gets in the truck and were off again.